bolt torque specs.

Square Circle

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I've been doing some maintenance on the bike. New sprockets ,wheel bearings etc
I was wondering if anyone knows what amount of FT.
Lbs of torque should I put on the sprocket bolts,disc bolts,and swing arm pivot bolt nut?should I use locktite or anti seize on any of these? Thanks

You think ??? Well, you don't really know .... that's inxs's site. He used to be a member at one time or another of pretty much every 650 site on the web. He gathered up all the info he could, wrote some good posts, but got very much offended if anyone contradicted what he had to say. Eventually that led to him starting his own site, chock full of pirated info with very little credit given to the originators of that info. He's much happier now on top of his own little mountain, lol. Bottom line? Screw that asshole. Many of the pics on his site are mine. He gives me no acknowledgement for them. His argument is I put them on the web so I should be fine with this. That's why I started watermarking my images. At least people know where they came from now.

Oh, and use anti-seize on pretty much everything. Locktite isn't necessary unless you own a Harley, lol.

Back