Bored?

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
If you're bored, while on any page on the site do the following on your keyboard: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, enter

(That's the Konami Code)

You can shoot stuff. Post your high scores. :gun:

I got a 2370. nothing left really. so I guess that's the preliminary bar. maybe we can get rockets or bombs someday, hehe...

Last edited:
That's pretty good! I got a 2070. I'm going to find a page with ton of stuff on it and get a better score.

The game was created by erik rothoff. Maybe someday he'll add more to it.

That was easy.. page one of the Let's see the XS's thread... got a 5,510 and there was still stuff left.

7180 on the first page of the "Let's see the XS's" thread.
Great add Travis!
You ever get into MAME? I rebuilt a cabinet and called it NINTADDO. It's got about 33 thousand games in it.

No not really. A long time ago I had some emulators on my computer, but that's about it.

Just found your pic's of NINTADDO! Now that is cool!! Post 'em here!

A few "during" & "after" pics....It was a "Captain America & The Avengers" before NINTADDO. Obviously, it is currently a 3 player machine.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 301
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 274
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 281
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 304
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 270
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 274
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 257
You went all out on that one! I'm jealous. How much would it take to get you sell it?

That's pretty reasonable. I have too much going on right now but might take you up on that someday. What would I call it.. Nintravo? It's not the same when you don't have a d in your name.

haha I forgot about this. Once you destroy everything, It's kinda like being backstage at xs650.com:)

Back