1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Born Free 5

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by alfredo, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Will be coming all the way from the east coast. Look to meetup with some guys from the forum.

Anyone going?

2. jasonslackisrad

jasonslackisrad XS650 Enthusiast

I am supposed to ride x country. If my bike is done by then. But since its a frame and a seat, i have my doubts.

haha

3. willyguzzi53

willyguzzi53 XS650 Addict

Ambitious undertaking, Alfredo. What's your route? For a bit of travel-on-old-motorcycle humor, google "cross-country honeymoon on 1973 hondas". It was a story in Motorcycle Classics some time back.

4. Tron

Tron Bearded Sheep Whisperer

Im hoping to make it down from Canada.. Few dudes from my shop going, one on an xs chop and one on a shovelhead chop..

I realllly hope I can, although my chances are slim with work!

5. Downer

Downer XS650 Addict

ill be there gotta pick up the bike im gonna win lol

6. TheBooger

TheBooger XS650 Enthusiast

I'm going to be there. I'm 90% sure I'll be riding from Salt Lake city. I may be meeting someone in phoenix and riding from there. otherwise I'll probably ride to Las Vegas on Thursday and in to Cali on friday. Once it gets closer I'll post up here and maybe guys could meet up and ride in together

7. CoastsideXS650

CoastsideXS650 Princeton Motor Works

Im gonna be there again this year. Riding down from San Francisco. I would love to see your bike in person.

8. azcafe

azcafe XS650 Addict

I think I will be going and riding from PHX. If any one wants to meet up for the ride let me know.

9. Downer

Downer XS650 Addict

5 days and counting

10. jamesgs4

jamesgs4 fuck this, let's ride!

cool, ill be there. get there early for chopper parking, otherwise you will be lost in a sea of baggers.

11. westonboege

westonboege XS650 Addict

Dang... Would love to ride out... dont think i could make it in a week tho... haha