For Sale - BRAND NEW VM34 carb for sale (left side) PA,,, 150.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitndahedfred

Do I look like a people person to you?
Reaction score
Sale or trade

I got a set of VM34s from Ebay and I was sent a set of 2 left side carbs. I didn't think it would matter but it just looks a bit effed up with the fuel line and choke a bit outta place.
So I am giving you guys first shot at it.
It is fully jetted (They asked questions about setup n where I am)

So I will just sell it and get a right side carb or make a trade here,,, whatever. As long as both parties end up as satisfied customers.

This price is 150 bucks USD,,, SHIPPED anywhere in the continent. If any of you guys in England or Australia are interested, give me a shout. If ya want it I will do my best to make sure ya get it without killing your wallet on shipping.

Sale or trade

I got a set of VM34s from Ebay and I was sent a set of 2 left side carbs. I didn't think it would matter but it just looks a bit effed up with the fuel line and choke a bit outta place.
So I am giving you guys first shot at it.
It is fully jetted (They asked questions about setup n where I am)

So I will just sell it and get a right side carb or make a trade here,,, whatever. As long as both parties end up as satisfied customers.

This price is 150 bucks USD,,, SHIPPED anywhere in the continent. If any of you guys in England or Australia are interested, give me a shout. If ya want it I will do my best to make sure ya get it without killing your wallet on shipping.

you can get a right side choke kit for like 20 buck the fuel lines are all in the same spot.only dif is the air mix screw sides the set I run have both have left side chokes it no big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back