BREAK THE WORLD RECORD

thuban

Horse Scratcher
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
"Paris Harley Davidson along with Adam Sandoval are attempting to BREAK THE WORLD RECORD for the Largest Parade of Harley-Davidson Motorcycles. Patras, Greece currently holds this record with 2,404 Harley motorcycles. Join us Saturday, October 5, 2019 to BRING IT HOME! The Parade will start at COX FIELD AIRPORT in Paris, Texas."

This morning about dawn I was feeding my 4 hoof drives. I'm two miles from the airport and I could feel the rumble of hundreds and hundreds of bike engines. All bikes can ride in the Parade but they bring up the tail. There will be streaming vids of it and I'm sure many You tubes. They just missed the record last year. Have to wait and see.
Thu

"Paris Harley Davidson along with Adam Sandoval are attempting to BREAK THE WORLD RECORD for the Largest Parade of Harley-Davidson Motorcycles. Patras, Greece currently holds this record with 2,404 Harley motorcycles. Join us Saturday, October 5, 2019 to BRING IT HOME! The Parade will start at COX FIELD AIRPORT in Paris, Texas."

This morning about dawn I was feeding my 4 hoof drives. I'm two miles from the airport and I could feel the rumble of hundreds and hundreds of bike engines. All bikes can ride in the Parade but they bring up the tail. There will be streaming vids of it and I'm sure many You tubes. They just missed the record last year. Have to wait and see.
Thu
Nonsense the largest parade of Harleys is Operation Rolling Thunder to Washington DC every year for Memorial Day weekend..100000 + Harleys dude....:rock:

Nonsense the largest parade of Harleys is Operation Rolling Thunder to Washington DC every year for Memorial Day weekend..100000 + Harleys dude....:rock:

Yeah, but for this one horse town, I heard we had 4,000 plus. Not really my thing, it's the wife's. She likes big vibrators.:laugh:
I kill myself! ( She will too if she sees this!)
Thu

Back