Bubba's of Texas Rejoice!

thuban

Horse Scratcher
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
The law banning buying of Beer and Wine in Texas before noon on Sundays, will be officially defunct, Labor Day, Sept. 6, 2021!

OIP.extdIhq4xhm3fk91wKSJEQHaFj

Grab your beer early, throw it in the cooler and take it with you! No more elbowing in the beer aisle with the after Church crowd! We be tailgating in the parking lot!
You go, Bubba!

C'n I be an honorary Texas Bubba?
Pulleeze?
Story; While making a bad miswritten check replacement, a guy left me a "beer" sized bottle of homemade wine. After a hard day putting up hay it went down real smooth and tasty. I kinda didn't know it was 13%. A light hitter, I got shit faced like I hadn't in 40 years, LOL. It was almost worth the hangover the next day.

Last edited:
The law banning buying of Beer and Wine in Texas before noon on Sundays, will be officially defunct, Labor Day, Sept. 6, 2021!

OIP.extdIhq4xhm3fk91wKSJEQHaFj

Grab your beer early, throw it in the cooler and take it with you! No more elbowing in the beer aisle with the after Church crowd! We be tailgating in the parking lot!
You go, Bubba!

All the boys will be plastered when their wives come home from church in their Sunday best now.
how tequila works.jpg

Hahaha. Skull, I have many witnesses that will testify, after a few drinks, my ole lady heads for a nap. That's way before the wives that can hack it, start dancing on the tables! I do like the beer glass! That's one of them opticle solutions! You ain't fooling me! They got a mirror in the feed store bathroom over the pisser that says "Objects in the mirror are SMALLER then they appear!" But I'll give you 100% with burner for that glass! :thumbsup:

Wonder if I can :hijack: my own post? Everybody that likes pickled eggs, raise yore hand! Enough interest and I'll tell you how to shell em', cause you been doing it wrong. Two a minute should be average. Got a good mustard recipe! If you like deviled eggs you won't be able to stay out of these. ( Slap yore Mama!) A couple of these and a couple pieces of that fish over there and a cup of coffee, ain't a bad start in the morning. ( there seems to be some kind of whiskey induced fog on my windscreen and I can't seem to find the post about food and Covid and what are you eating?) A Little help?

Back