For Sale - building full of 650s

buckshot

XS650 Member
Reaction score
cleaning out, have inherited a bunch of older 650 completes, engines, frames, manuals and every other thing associated with these bikes. some are started projects, most all have been dry kept. hate to disassemble to sell but will if needed. looking for advice. i can post pics as needed. thanks

am sure there are several, not sure of the years on the bikes yet. will check for you next few days, is there an easy way to identify the year, most of the head badges cant be read. thanks

There's no chance I'll be buying a bike being this far away from you, but a building full of XS's for sale? I'd love to see some pics of that.

have gotten all your pm's and will look for each request this weekend along with taking pics. there is alot of paperwork to go thru to look for titles but will do my best. the bikes are a distance away from where i live and the house has no heat.

would also consider a bulk buy and really want to see pics, Any idea of how much for everything? Could show up with a van and trailer and clean it out...

As gggGary would say,

ttwp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back