1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Sold / Found / Inactive - Buncha parts

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Bushyeyed1, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Bushyeyed1

Bushyeyed1 Cafe Racer XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Make me an offer you pay shipping. I also have a bunch of unused gaskets and seals you may need. I have a spare head that is cracked so if you need some rockers or something on the top let me know and we will see if we can work a deal. I still have original parts if you have the non-side hinge seat. The only part I am unsure if it fully works is the stator, because I swapped it for an electrical issue and it ended up being something else in the long run. I probably have more parts then are shown in the pictures just let me know, because I am pack ratting some.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  2. nighthog

nighthog Lifelong member of the Easily Led Club

If that's the seat originally intended for the 81-83 bikes then I'm in. I have an 82.
    Please let me know.

3. Bushyeyed1

@nighthog; yes it was originally for a special not a side hinge seat. I fabricated it to work with the side hinge on my 1980 however I have the parts if your seat isn’t side hinge. I removed the side bars on the outside but also have them.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  4. nighthog

nighthog Lifelong member of the Easily Led Club

Wonderful - I'll buy it. I'll PM you ....
    Cliff

Bushyeyed1 likes this.
  5. Prisondawg

Prisondawg XS650 Addict

Are those manifolds in good shape and are they for BS38s? If so what would you take for em?

6. Bushyeyed1

They are in good condition, but fit bs34’s.

7. Grumpy32

Grumpy32 XS650 Member

Have you checked the ohms reading on the rotor pictured?

8. Bushyeyed1

yes I have checked it before and it was within specs. This is for a non-TCI model though brand new and never used.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019