1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - Buncha parts

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Bushyeyed1, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Bushyeyed1

Bushyeyed1 XS650 Addict XS650.com Supporter

Make me an offer you pay shipping. I also have a bunch of unused gaskets and seals you may need. I have a spare head that is cracked so if you need some rockers or something on the top let me know and we will see if we can work a deal. The cafe seat I have fabricated brackets so it works with side hinge. I still have original parts if you have the non-side hinge seat. The only part I am unsure if it fully works is the stator, because I swapped it for an electrical issue and it ended up being something else in the long run. I probably have more parts then are shown in the pictures just let me know, because I am pack ratting some.

Attached Files:

2. If that's the seat originally intended for the 81-83 bikes then I'm in. I have an 82.
    Please let me know.

3. Bushyeyed1

Bushyeyed1 XS650 Addict XS650.com Supporter

@nighthog; yes it was originally for a special not a side hinge seat. I fabricated it to work with the side hinge on my 1980 however I have the parts if your seat isn’t side hinge. I removed the side bars on the outside but also have them.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019 at 9:52 PM
  4. Wonderful - I'll buy it. I'll PM you ....
    Cliff

Bushyeyed1 likes this.