CAFE BUILD for Dennis

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
OK guys i figured i would share some pictures of LAST bike rolling out of my garage.Still got a couple little add ons because of bad new parts i ordered but we are not going to bash anyone PARTS ARE PARTS even if they are new out of box but are bad. So you may see no front brake or petcocks. They are on the way again.
Bike has 750 kit and some head work / upgraded clutch / boyer ing / electronic tack/speedo and custom turn signal in the front and back lights.Bike is mono with GPZ550 ass end powder coated wheels and alot of chrome.Over a year in building and money money money.Was going to turbo it but just don't have the time left. There are vids on youtube of it running and a walk around. Had fun doing this last bike and different for me because its not a chop.
KEEP CHOPPIN
DADDYG

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 95
Riding into the sunset sounds cool but no i retired because of the BIG C. Though i had it under control but got the best of me and the meds i am on are really doing a number on my bones. I have been building since the 70's and owned more than one shop. So i built enough and have 30 XS650 plus others all over the US and now i just want to go slow and smell the roses. But i like your idea better if i had a horse. I get emails every week for builds but turn them over to another builder. My shop is closed and here are just a few pictures.

Attachments

• images (7).jpg
    images (7).jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 173
  • images (8).jpg
    images (8).jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 93
  • images (10).jpg
    images (10).jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 171
  • images (4).jpg
    images (4).jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 75
  • images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 66
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 71
How about your kickstat arm? I see you have rearsets. Where did you get them. The kicker arm don't look bent to get around the rearsets.
jefft

Posted via Mobile

Rear sets are TC BROTHERS and no the kicker isn't bent. Bike is electric start and going to use foldup pegs at a later time. Thats up to the guy who owns it. I put the $150.00 acid free battery and it works great. Very small fits under seat.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 61
DADDY forgive my ignorance but is that a single center shock in the back? And do you have a better pic to see it thanks Bruce

I think you can get a better picture of the mono shock on youtube and if not you can email me direct at DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM and i will send you pictures of the build.
The ass end is a GPZ550 swingarm and stock shock. I have done them with GPZ1100 mono swingarms too and i was going to do a GSXR1000 mono with 200 tire but just don't have the energy. I have mono parts if you are interested and have a mono frame done with no title that i would give you if you were close. The mono setups run and ride nice and i wanted to do a 10"over GSXR mono with a 200 tire on back and a GSXR front end But no going to happen and i got the stuff on ebay just to get rid of it.

Back