Calling all 650'ers! I need your help!!

Airwolfie

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
I have entered my bike in a show this weekend, I don't know why, I got no chance after looking at the other bikes!!! Twisted Iron hosting the show, and it's called "The Happening". Anyone who wants to go will need to buy tickets online, as they limiting it to only 500 people this year.

Anyhoo, any chance you facebooking guys can "like" my bike?! At least then I can get bike of the month!!

Linky here

https://www.facebook.com/TwistedIronTheHappening

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D:D:D

Check my thumbnail if you not sure which one is mine!

Martin! I don't facebook, but you may want to re-order your pics. The first/big pic that comes up is your ugly "before" pic, plus smaller pics of unfinished bike.

Hanna's birthday???

I entered my bikes in a lot of shows and lost way more than I won but it was the thrill of getting them out there for people to see. Last year one of my bikes won a show in Carlisle PA and I never entered it because I built it for a fireman in NY and he sold it to this guy and it also got into the horse magazine and the guy said he built it from the ground up and the only thing he changed was the electric box HAHA

Martin! I don't facebook, but you may want to re-order your pics. The first/big pic that comes up is your ugly "before" pic, plus smaller pics of unfinished bike.

Hanna's birthday???

I know I saw that! I don't farcebook either, I was checking it out on SWMBO's account. I did email them again with new pics, but still no change.

Hannah's birthday was amazing! She is ONE now!! And as a thank you for the 365 days we looked after her, she decided we should all go and spend some quality 4 days together, in a hospital ward!!! She got Tonsillitis, and a fever that spiked 42 deg, PLUS a lovely viral rash which they were worried it could be Meningitis, but it turned out it wasn't thankfully. In the UK, children are now not allowed to be left at hospital, we have to have a parent present at all times, no thanks to Jimmy Saville. Google him if you dont' understand...........

I entered my bikes in a lot of shows and lost way more than I won but it was the thrill of getting them out there for people to see. Last year one of my bikes won a show in Carlisle PA and I never entered it because I built it for a fireman in NY and he sold it to this guy and it also got into the horse magazine and the guy said he built it from the ground up and the only thing he changed was the electric box HAHA

That sucks Daddy! I'm excited to show my bike, but I got no chance of winning anything really! I will be surprised if I do!!:yikes:

She's a winner in my book that's for sure!
Your bangin bike is also a winner too! :D
The year wizzed by Brother.
I'm not a facebooger so I guess I can't vote

Hey Martin, I've got my ticket for The Happening!

Can't wait to see your bike! I think it is amazing what you have achieved and certainly a winner!

Hope I get to say 'hello' to you at some point...

Chris

She's a winner in my book that's for sure!
Your bangin bike is also a winner too! :D
The year wizzed by Brother.
I'm not a facebooger so I guess I can't vote

Hehe I can but hope Carbon! I'm no face bugger either, but I guess it was worth a try!

Hey Martin, I've got my ticket for The Happening!

Can't wait to see your bike! I think it is amazing what you have achieved and certainly a winner!

Hope I get to say 'hello' to you at some point...

Chris

Yeah come say Hi! If i'm at my bike, I'll be ogling all theother xs's there!:D

Back