Sold / Found / Inactive - Camshaft from a '73

irishlord99

Sometimes wrong, Seldom in doubt.
Reaction score
I am selling a 34 tooth camshaft that I bought on Ebay. Seller said it was out of a '73. Bearings look/sound good.

I am selling because I need the 36 tooth camshaft, not because I found this to be faulty in any way.

Would like $35 OBO + Shipping from southern Maine. Any questions or want more pictures, just ask.

IMG_2408.JPG
IMG_2410.JPG
IMG_2411.JPG

Last edited:
Note where the dot is .Heat the chain ring off both cams. Put the 447 ring on the '73 with the dot in the right location and your engine will have a bit more power than it did before. Is it worth the trouble? I like it better the 447 cam.

Thanks for the suggestion, however, my time is too limited at this point to make things more difficult/time consuming than they need to be.

There is some confusion on what you have and are selling...................what is this cam you are selling????

Sorry, already ordered the one I need from fleaBay. If something's wrong with that one, I might hit you up though. Thanks!

I'm interested, It would give me a chance to test the difference between a late cam and early cam once I get my bike some dyno time.