Can anyone identify these signals? Or similar?

GeorgeOC

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Hello everyone, is there a wild chance anyone might be able to identify these signals, or something similar? These could be a great low profile replacement if you're into the minimal vibe.

Also, the imagery and XS650 build from Makarne is worth the look if you haven't seen them.

http://makarne.com/

Attachments

• front sig.jpg
    front sig.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 97
  • rear sig.jpg
    rear sig.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 88
Search e-bay for Billet aluminum turn signals. That particular style was very popular 3-5 yr.s ago. Tough to find now. There were some US suppliers but they wanted something $30+ for a pair. I found a China(?) supplier that sent me four tail/turn signal for less than $25. But that was a couple of years ago. And it required some zener diodes to make the clearance/tail lights work correctly. The stand off stems are short and took some jury rigging to attach to the front. I do not like that the light is directional. Once you get off to the side in day light it is hard to see them. Night time is OK but day time . . . . well it leaves something to be desired in my book. Others may find them fine or not like them at all. To each there own.
Here are two pictures that illustrate the difference between looking at them straight on versus looking from the side.
In both pictures, you are seeing the left side turn signal in tail light mode, the tail light(also LED) and the right side turn signal in signal mode.
IMG_20160705_213013_526.jpg

IMG_20160705_213038_140.jpg

Dime City has a very similar style if it doesn't have to be an exact match. I have them on my bike - not tinted lenses though.
Are you talking about the bracket too? Motolanna sells those. I have them.

Those are the ones I have. The only inspection I have ever gone to is the one right after I registered the bike and that cop sure didn't care. My bike is old enough that it doesn't get inspected beyond that here in NC. Not sure how thorough the cop is going to go through the bike if I'm ever pulled over, but I haven't been yet.

Back