Wanted - Carb joint covers

bosco659

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
4F87645C-3FAE-486F-9C01-2AAA4BF31DB4.png
Looking for a pair of the metal covers that go over the rubber like adaptor / joint that connects the carb to the head. I found a couple of part numbers for these parts for my ‘76. I’m hoping these would fit over my PWK adaptors. P/N: 447-13584-00 and 447-13564-00. Please let me know that you have. Thx

Do you need to ones notched for the vacuum nipples or not. I may have both.

Thx willis, I intend to try these to reinforce the adaptors that I’m using on my PWK carbs. The adaptors do have vacuum nipples. The mounting bolt holes should line up no problem but I need to ensure the inside diameter of your covers will fit over the OD of my adaptors. I can measure one tomorrow and let you know the dimension. Thx again.

Ok, I do have a set with the notches for the Nips. I will dig them out of storage tonight and we can compare measurements.

I measured the adaptors and they have an outside diameter of approx 2” or 50mm. Maybe the adaptors without the cutouts would be better? I was just thinking that it would be unlikely that the cutout in the cover would be in the exact same location as an aftermarket adaptor.

Mine are roughly 2-5/16". I believe these are for BS38 carbs.

Last edited:
Back