casey stoner wins ,,,, again!!!!!!!!

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys i,m sorry ,,,but casey stoner won again at indy,,,, and it was easy ,,, he was never really challenged ,,,, he now got a convincing lead in points ,,with only 5 more races ,,i hope he can pull it off ,,with phillip island 1 off them regards oldbiker

I was there :). It was pretty clear from qualifying that he was gonna be hard to beat.

I hope he keeps the hammer down and doesn't ride to protect his point lead-and I have no reason to believe he will. He's not my favorite, but there's little doubt he's the man right now. He and that Honda are one.

I do wish you would not put who wins in the title of your posts, though. It ruined it one week for me-I travel often and DVR the race. :)

John

His name reminds me of a song by the Grateful Dead. That's all most of us know about him. Fill us in.

Here's the written history For Casey Stoner.

He has been critsized in his earlyier days for being over zelous, I remember seeing this young Rider sliding the bike all over the track and i saw a controlled guy taking things to the limit and putting pressure on a manufacturer to match his skills.
He can make a good bike better. Give him the bike he wants and this guy will win 3 in a row. Valentio rossie is a greatest rider and i rate Stoner up there. Put stoner and Rossie on the same bike. :shrug: if i had to bet..... Glad i don't

Aus does have a rep for some of the greats and some.

Ill give them this one

They have been on the same bike. Rossi so far this year has been unable to have even modest success on the Ducati that Stoner rode quite well the previous five years (including the 2006 Championship).

John

i just love how He is going to make Ducati eat their words. He is the only one who could ride ducatis shitty GP bike.

World Superbike still owns GP every in every way anyways. ha.

Back