Casy stoner

That's like anybody assuming that Rossi and Lorenzo are not going to fight. It's gonna happen.
They are supposed to run the Aussie V8s at the new Austin track this coming year, if I remember correctly, but I don't know if the jumior class is going to make the trip.
Transferring to 4 wheels has only worked well for a select few. John Surtees, Jeremy McGrath, and Jeff Ward come to mind. Did not work out for Ricky Charmicael very well.
As far as I'm concerned, NASCAR sucks. Billboard racing and trailer park drama, but I guess that's what sells, since the SPEED channel has become the NASCAR channel here, and TV contracts for national race series are in doubt.

Worst kept secret. He is to join V8 Supercars
.............................hi guys,,, look,, as part of young casey stoners fan ,,,die hard fans ,,,, he,s actually had 4 outing with 888 craig lownes,,,, in practice,,, ican only hope casey bring to V8 racing the shownan ship he had in world gp racing ,,, regards oldbiker

hi guys,,, look in the next few weeks,,,, the australian top gear,,,, is going to have a race around a track,,,, with webber in a f1,,, casey stoner on a bike,,,, and an aussie v8,,, they will start off at slightly different times and will race each other,,,,,i think they said it was at eastern creek,,, which has had alot of upgrading for v8 racing ,,,,regards oldbiker

hi guys,,, look in the next few weeks,,,, the australian top gear,,,, is going to have a race around a track,,,, with webber in a f1,,, casey stoner on a bike,,,, and an aussie v8,,, they will start off at slightly different times and will race each other,,,,,i think they said it was at eastern creek,,, which has had alot of upgrading for v8 racing ,,,,regards oldbiker

Please please keep us updated on when this is going to air!!

Back