Cheap piston sets on ebay

Hey, guys, I live in Ukraine, we have only 4, xs650 in the whole country, I have 2. one without any numbers. or on the frame or the engine numbers. I think it 79-83. on the discs. 19 and 16. tell me these pistons fit??

Hello samsonov-v, welcome to the forum.

I believe that you will need to examine the casting number on the connecting rods. If it shows "447", then these pistons will work...

I have bought 15 sets from them so far and sold kits done ready to go onto bike and also built 5 motors that I sold. On some of the cylinders I got I had to do 1mm over because of marks in cylinder and I have done .5 over and so far no problems. Just getting ready to buy 5 more sets to finish up the 5 motors I have sitting on the bench for early spring sale. .5 pistons and good machine shop no problem 1mm piston and good machine you have to put the tapper back into bottom of cylinder.
Good luck on your build

NO didn't ask. Sets were cheap enough because he combined shipping for me and he shipped fast. Other kits are twice the amount for same kit..... There coming from Japan guys got to make some money. HAHA

I'm finally getting around to installing mine. I'll post an update after she's been running for a bit.

old and new comparisons
sIMG_20140202_134156.jpg

sIMG_20140202_134204.jpg

sIMG_20140202_142116.jpg

sIMG_20140202_144134.jpg

sIMG_20140202_150928.jpg

I wanted to give an update. It's been a year and the bike has run absolutely fantastic. The pistons are A-OK in my book.

I have now bought more than 20 sets from them and all mine where good also. Just getting ready to buy 2 more sets of complete piston kit and two sets of rings. If you buy double he still charges the same shipping very good guy.

He now sells 706cc big bore pistons also in both 447 and 553, as big as you can go without a re-sleeve and a hell of a lot cheaper than the wiseco 707cc kit, they are no worse than the pistons that MikesXs sells.
Just bought a set of 836cc for one of my Honda 4's, they have arrived and look fine, but they do need hand finishing, a few sharp edges here and there and oiling/gas port holes need to be hand chamfered with a small drill bit.

Like I said before good guy and if you buy the piston set with gasket 706cc look at it good . DOESN'T look like the same as someone else stuff HAHA
I know of 10 bikes I used his pistons on and still running perfect. I have to get in a order with him for ring sets and some piston kits now so this was a great reminder LOL:thumbsup:

Just came across this thread. I would say be careful and check what you receive - certainly better than I did :doh:

I brought a set of oversize 447 pistons from cruzimage a few years ago and they were perfect, bike still runs a treat. The next bike I am working on (also a 447) had a badly scored bore, could have taken it out to max oversize but found they also sold a set of 706cc which I ordered. Received very quickly, quality looked good so I went ahead and got the barrel rebored in January and just got round to fitting today.

At this point I noticed the pistons are about 5mm taller than the originals which means the top ring pops out at TDC, and of course the head can't be fitted. So pretty pissed off to say the least, sent an email to the ebay seller but not expecting anything for a few days - I will let you know.

Last edited:
I just got two sets of 706cc kits with gasket from them and two stock bore and all were the same size . Bore different of course. I always check when they come in because I ordered a set of CB 750 836 kit from them a couple years ago and the pistons that came were bigger bore than 836 but they did work with the bore. I always check because I have had different pistons come from WISCO/JE for Hayabusa from what I ordered. Human error gets you all the time.

Back