Colorado xs enthusiasts?

there are a handful of xs's around town, but no organized group as far as I know.

well i'm down for trying to meet up sometime and ride. i'll also be relocating my auto body biz to denver in about 3 months. i'm waiting for my new alt so limited on how far i can ride right now...shouldve been here yesterday? but hit me up and lets ride...
cheers, michael

oh i'm thinking about doing the 3 b's poker run at the end of the month...should be pretty fun if anyone want to ride too

yep. way cooler...i'm in...even though i live close to leadville, i jam down to boulder to join at the start. thanks for the info

Too bad my XS is at a neighbors getting a brat kit welded on. Maybe next year.

Hopefully she'll be back up and running before the summer is over, we should get some riding in.

Side note, any of you local boys got a bobber Seat you want to get rid of?

Posted via Mobile

Too bad my XS is at a neighbors getting a brat kit welded on. Maybe next year.

Hopefully she'll be back up and running before the summer is over, we should get some riding in.

Side note, any of you local boys got a bobber Seat you want to get rid of?

Posted via Mobile

PM'd you. I've got one that is a solo seat with springs. I made a new seat so the lady can ride with me.

photo5.jpg

I can take some better photos if you want.

i just heard theres a little more info on camping and depart time in boulder on chop cult site about the run to the hills...i'm def going as well as a few others from the breck area...bring on the mayhem!!!

trying to get a crew of bikes to do a ride from breck to salida, aspen, and back thru leadville or salida....who's down in denver area? hit me up....

i just heard theres a little more info on camping and depart time in boulder on chop cult site about the run to the hills...i'm def going as well as a few others from the breck area...bring on the mayhem!!!

are you going to be riding one of your xs's?

Looks like camping will be happening at Rampart Range on Friday night, which I could actually make. Anyone else planning on going up there on Friday?

Cool. If I can figure out what to bring and how to carry it before then, I should be down. Maybe I should start a new thread, but how do you all camp off the bike as far as carrying gear, food, water, etc.?

Cool. If I can figure out what to bring and how to carry it before then, I should be down. Maybe I should start a new thread, but how do you all camp off the bike as far as carrying gear, food, water, etc.?
i'm actually making a bolt on rack/sissy to haul my crap.

tent, beer, sleeping bag, water, beer, toilet paper, beer, food, beer, and beer.

Tent and sleeping bag will be the hardest, and I'm not putting the stock sissy bar back on lol. Some shit came up so I'll have to leave in the morning, but I'll come out and kick it Friday night for sure.

Back