For Sale - Cool Headlight - Check It Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockingThePartyDJ

XS650 Obsessed
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!
I have a New Headlight I bought for one of my current projects and it doesn't fit for the look i'm going for, since it doesn't I'm putting this up for sale. I'm looking to sell it for $45 Shipped (I paid $50 with shipping) or maybe we can do a straightup trade if you have a headlight i'm interested in, it needs it to be about 6" in diameter. send questions to my email, my Private mailbox fills up way too fast so use djdave@partyfundjservice.com to Email me.

Really cool Chopper Headlight great addition for your old school build
Housing is all metal lens is glass no plastic here!
About 5 inches wide and 4 inches deep.
12 volt bulb three wire connection for ground and High/low
This is really a one of a kind item.

The pictures do not do it justice.

There is a reflection of a light on the second pic just left of center on ring it's not a scuff or anything this is brand new unused!!!!!!

Attachments

• headlight 2.jpg
    headlight 2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 83
  • headlight 1.jpg
    headlight 1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Bump!!
Hey Check it out, I have 3 different bikes i'm at vaious stages of chopping and building (11" stretch Hardtrail - Brat - Enduro, All 650's :D nor the next 2 planned, Trike & Street Tracker :thumbsup:) and it doesn't fit the look on them for my tastes what i'm doing,but maybe the look is right for you!! so bumpity bumpity :bike:

I have a New Headlight I bought for one of my current projects and it doesn't fit for the look i'm going for, since it doesn't I'm putting this up for sale. I'm looking to sell it for $45 Shipped (I paid $50 with shipping) or maybe we can do a straightup trade if you have a headlight i'm interested in, it needs it to be about 6" in diameter. send questions to my email, my Private mailbox fills up way too fast so use djdave@partyfundjservice.com to Email me.

Really cool Chopper Headlight great addition for your old school build

I'll take it on 2 conditions: You take paypal and you're willing to ship to Canada. It would suit what I'm doing :thumbsup:
Let me know through a PM okay?

I'll take it on 2 conditions: You take paypal and you're willing to ship to Canada. It would suit what I'm doing :thumbsup:
Let me know through a PM okay?

ok got crazy insane, but back, what was the zip and your offer? i think you sent me a shipped offer, but i may have deleted email sorry so need zip to check cost
ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back