Cool, unexpected Christmas gifts.

Wingedwheel

If it wasn’t broke before, let me try it…
Top Contributor
Reaction score
most of the time I have a good idea what I'm getting for Christmas but every now and then I get a cool surprise. This is a gift my wifey picked up for me.
metal sign.jpg

Mustang Zip Codes.jpg
Wife gave me a nice Shinola wrist watch.... but my buddy gave me old vinyl ! Sweet... Check'd on the web and found what they go for with collectors... Pack my bags,, I'm on a guilt trip. Now I need a turntable or find a geek to CD it.

My family bought me some nice yellow leather gloves, a bit like the ones that Yamaha77 wore back in the good old days. They fit perfectly!! It goes to show that gifts can be well thought out and practical if you buy them yourself then hand them over for wrapping earlier in the year.

My family bought me some nice yellow leather gloves, a bit like the ones that Yamaha77 wore back in the good old days. They fit perfectly!! It goes to show that gifts can be well thought out and practical if you buy them yourself then hand them over for wrapping earlier in the year.

Hi Paul,
putting on the style, eh?
" - - - Young man in a hotrod car, driving like he's mad,
in a pair of yellow gloves he borrowed from his dad - - - "

I broke out another gift. This one came from my sister and her hub. It came from mancave and all the pieces were there I just had to put it together.jamcan1.JPG instructions were pretty vague but I worked it out from the pics on the booklet.jamcan2.JPG once I figured out the layout I drilled a few holes and put things in place.jamcan3.JPG jamcan4.JPG figured out the plug on the board and hooked everything together.jamcan5.JPG jamcan6.JPG jamcan7.JPG plugged her in, set the bluetooth and cranked her up! thing rattles the floorboards!jamcan9.JPG jamcan8.JPG

Back