Cool XS650 Photography, Pictures

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Check these out from CWhatPhotos, This guy takes great shots!

cwhatphotos01.jpg

cwhatphotos02.jpg

cwhatphotos03.jpg

cwhatphotos04.jpg

cwhatphotos05.jpg

cwhatphotos06.jpg

cwhatphotos07.jpg

cwhatphotos08.jpg

cwhatphotos09.jpg

cwhatphotos10.jpg

:thumbsup:

I like the first and last ones the most.

And I can't believe a picture of a headlight could look so cool.

- wonder how hard it would be to get some internal photos taken through fibre optic cables?

- wonder how hard it would be to get some internal photos taken through fibre optic cables?

Is that even possible? I would think you could just use one of those inspection scope cameras like the doctors and mechanics use. They have the light and lens right on the end and you can control the way it bends. You could even take video if you had a good enough setup.. "touring the inside of the XS650 motor"

Is that even possible? I would think you could just use one of those inspection scope cameras like the doctors and mechanics use. They have the light and lens right on the end and you can control the way it bends. You could even take video if you had a good enough setup.. "touring the inside of the XS650 motor"

You can get a color, video capable 4.5MM bore scope nowadays for around 8K if you shop around!

They are used extensively by aircraft engine shops during inspections now that don't even require a bore scope, just for liability reasons. They do a pre-tear down inspection with it, and send it to the customer or his rep, then they bring the rep in (if they want) to look at the junk parts and verify the need, then they often do a bore scope after the calibration run to show nothing burned or rubbing. Most newer aircraft have EEC, DEEC, or FADEC computers that record any and all events exceeding operating parameters, but certainly not all turbine engines. Yet.
Those pics are great. I do a little B&W from time to time. You can get some really nice shots that might just be kinda average in color.

Back