Counter Balance Cycles Seats Back in Stock

fox23 - I dont charge any extra for the perf or red materials. I dont really have a list or anything of the vinyl colors or anything. You can get almost any color type of vinyl that you want, along with any thread that you want. If you have a certain color that you want you can send me an email and i can make it custom. It would be the same price as the normal seats... It just might take a few weeks turnaround time to get everything put together... order the custom vinyl etc.

Hope that helps... my email is counterbalancecycles@gmail.com

Cheers!

wes

I will be placing an order asap! (Friday) thanks for the forum discount.
If you have a second can you PM me I have a question about the seat.

Thanks
NH-JK

Just got some fresh meat! Been spending alot of time in the stabbin cabin stitching...

Check out these two Dirty Ron Burgundy colored xs 650 bratstyle seats.... In the shop now!

Ron%2BBurgundy%2BSeat%2B04.jpg

Got this badass gold metal flake seat all finished last night and listed in the shop. Check it out! Pictures dont do this thing justice! Its so shiny!

Goldmember1.jpg

Goldmember2.jpg

Goldmember5.jpg

those seats .... gorgeous.....nothing like that for the xs here in the UK:(

Counterbalance makes great products. Cant wait to install the seat this winter. Bike is gonna be looking too good

That gold seat reminds me of the seat on my old gold Schwinn Sting Ray with the wide back slick tire I used to ride around on when I was a kid!

Sweet!

Haha! Thats what i was thinking the whole time making it too!

While im at it here are some more views of the king and queen seat on the new owners ride!

image1%2B%25281%2529.jpg

image2.png

Amazing work! Makes me want to get another bike to have you make a seat for it! If I only had the room in my garage.

Hey Weston,,
If I dropped ya some dimensions and pics, would you do a coupla "concepts" for me please?
I am at a kinda of a standstill on this part of my build. And that seat in #35 post looks like the direction I may go, without the high back part.
Killer work
Shoot me a PM and we can talk
Hit

Back