Counter Balance Cycles Seats Back in Stock

It might look cool to make a little side cut out of the cover so you could fit the intake and carb, just a thought.

yeb that's why I'm asking but if 2-1 is sitting to close might not be fesible so a measurement of distance of 2-1 and carb from frame would be helpfull

Super satisfied customer here, Weston builds first rate products! Support this guy

Attachments

• IMG_9772.JPG
    IMG_9772.JPG
    428.9 KB · Views: 434
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Flea, I have a counter balance intake. Sorry in advance for sorta shitty pics. These are measuring off the back bone off the frame. My seat rails are different from stock but I don't thing you'd have to cut much outta the side cover to get it to fit.

thanks 8 ,will have to do some measuring ,but looks possible ,how do you find the 2-1 ,any problems ,if do it, I have a lectron to put on the bike ,what carb are you running vm34 or 36

It's a vm34, I can't honestly say as I've just finished wiring and have yet to fire it but I don't anticipate any problems. I know Wes runs a vm36 with no issues.

Sorry, I can see your bars still use the top tree clamps. Are those the Built well Trackers on your page?

@fox23

Thanks dude! I dont charge extra for most perfs or colors. If the stitching pattern or cover pattern is more complex I will have to adjust the price a little. Once the start getting more complicated it adds hours of extra work...

I try to use one kind of vinyl made by HON called Whisper vinyl. It is almost a faux leather vinyl and is higher quality than vinyls. I will use different vinyl for a perforated cover as its not made by that supplier. A full swatch card can be found here: http://www.hon.com/Documents/SurfaceMaterials/Whisper-Vinyl-Swatch-Card.pdf

If your planning on having your bike for a while, and the bike has a reliable dry storage MOST of the time I would go leather. Leather can hold up just as good as vinyl as long as you take care of it. Getting caught in the rain is inevitable if you actually ride quite a bit. With some leather care products you can make a leather seat uv and water resistant as long as you take care of it. Leather will add some cost too depending on what kind is used.

For a leather supplier I have been using Relicate Leather. You can find all the leather colors I can get here: http://www.relicate.com/motocuts

Sorry this was a little long winded... but might help some others get some info too!

Cheers

wes

Haha... thanks man... @ebb0tk That seat pan was supplied by the customer... I believe he made that one out of sheet metal. Then i foamed, shaped, and covered it.

If you get a pan made to fit your bike the way you want , send it my way and i can finish it for ya!

Back