Counter Balance Cycles Solo Seats

westonboege

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
For all you chopper guys! Ive been making solo seats for quite a while but decided that it should have its own thread.

These seats are made to accept most solo seat hinges and seat springs. They have threaded bungs TIG welded to the seat pan with bolts provided. The could be mounted in a variety of ways.

I offer these in vinyl and leather. If you need something special, or have a solo seat pan that you want foamed and covered send an email to counterbalancecycles@gmail.com and ill get it covered for ya!

All seats I offer can be found here: counterbalancecycles.bigcartel.com

leather%2Bblack%2Bseat%2Bcomp%2B03.jpg

leather%2Bblack%2Bseat%2Bcomp%2B04.jpg

leather%2Bblack%2Bseat%2Bcomp%2B02.jpg

leather%2Bblack%2Bseat%2Bcomp.jpg

image1%2Bcopy.jpg

Sportster%2BSolo%2BSeat%2B01.jpg

Solo%2BSeat%2B01.jpg

This is just a photo showing the solo seat mounted to a 69 Shovelhead hardtail so you can get an idea of size and how they look.

Also P-pads can be made to match your solo seat!

leather%2Bblack%2Bseat%2Bcomp%2B05.jpg

He WES nice seats. I had talked to you before on maybe making me a couple Turbo pipes for my builds and after the holiday because I got two motors done and ready to do some testing. You still interested? Monstercraftsman made up a nice set but I think there Turbo bike was a one shoot deal. OK let me know if interested
Rich

Thanks guys! As always I can make these in nearly any material and stitching you want.

Also if you have a seat pan that you want covered? Send it my way...

DaddyG - Im def interested. Starting another stainless exhaust tonight... would be sick to make a nice turbo set!

Back