xs650mower.jpg

A Real Chopper:
xs650helicopter1.jpg

xs650helicopter2.jpg

Tricycle
xs650tricycle.jpg

Saw
xs650tablesaw.jpg

All of these look very scary to operate! Except for that trike, that's just for looks.

The picture of the XS650 grown into the tree was posted on Seattle craigslist several months ago. Something like "XS650 - been sitting awhile. Bring your chainsaw!" The listing said $1800. It was clearly a fake listing because the picture has been around for years. I would have loved to see the kind of responses he got from the classified ad.

Here are a few more and check out the gearing on the BMX650

Attachments

• hh0022.jpg
    hh0022.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,357
  • demon bike copy.jpg
    demon bike copy.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,009
  • buggy3.jpg
    buggy3.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,146
  • streamimage.php.jpg
    streamimage.php.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 788
  • XS650GoCart.jpg
    XS650GoCart.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 957
Here are a few more and check out the gearing on the BMX650

Yeah I have seen the bmx bikes gearing somewhere else and I'm pretty sure we had decided that it was for stump pulling lol. Or for wheely riding only.

Dude that skeleton one is sick. I would buy that thing in a heartbeat if it came up for sale somewhere. Where the hell did you see that?

It was posted on 650rider It would make a great Halloween night..........that's where i posted the BMX as well

Dude I would make that skeleton bike my daily rider. lol That trike would be pretty sweet if it ran.

Also on the bmx one anyone else notice where the shifter was? Back by the rear wheel.

Last edited:
That bone bike is sick...radical fabrication! Serious work!
That bmx is just stupid unsafe. tooo short not strong enough...etc etc etc

You think the bmx bike is unsafe??? What about the real helicopter with the XS650 motor in it? Anyone know if that thing actually flies? If it did, you wouldn't catch me getting more than 5 feet off the ground with it.

You think the bmx bike is unsafe??? What about the real helicopter with the XS650 motor in it? Anyone know if that thing actually flies? If it did, you wouldn't catch me getting more than 5 feet off the ground with it.

Pretty sure it was for sale on ebay (where the pics came from), listing said built, but never flown!

Most of these pics & more HERE Pay close attention to the first one you see!

Haha while true Sundie. I bought my XS for less than $1800 running.... and I didn't need to cut it out of a tree with my own chainsaw. Soooo I think I did alright to cut mine :p

I'm also interested in that helicopter. I would so fly that thing! Of course this coming from the guy that went skydiving solo his first time :-D

I think that "choppy" look like the worst idea. That would suck with no cage! Flying around with a 20" blade 2 feet from my head, I think I would at least like a pro to build it! I'm not a wuss, but that thing is like runnin with sissors!

I know what you mean bassgoat. My uncle had a gyrocopter like that, but it seated two. Never would go up in it. You know you don't need a license to fly one of those things. Now thats scary!

As a retired Helicopter/Tiltrotor mech, that Choppy thing scares the shit out of Me. I would bolt it to a steel frame, disconnect the main and tail rotors, and charge Kids 50 cents to "ride" in it!:yikes:

At least when the engine quits in the BMX bike you are guaranteed certain death.

Back