1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

CVMG (Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group) London Rally

Discussion in 'Canada' started by robinc, Jul 22, 2017.

1. robinc

robinc Member of the 'yellow meter gang' Top Contributor

Just a heads up on another CVMG rally in Southwestern Ontario. July 28-29-30.

Hope I see some of our cool T-shirts at this one. I'll probably be there Saturday.

London Rally 2017.jpg

Jim likes this.
  2. MaxPete

MaxPete Lucille, Betty & Demi - I suggest but THEY decide. XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Holy cow - I think I can make it Saturday too!

Pete

Jim likes this.
  3. robinc

That would be awesome Pete. I finally get a chance to meet our esteemed MaxPete.

We have company from Ottawa that are leaving Saturday morning, not sure what time yet, so I won't be there first thing but will text you when I'm heading out, or you could text me your ETA.

Jim likes this.
  4. MaxPete

MaxPete Lucille, Betty & Demi - I suggest but THEY decide. XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Okey doke. P

Jim likes this.
  5. Teddytootired

Teddytootired XS650 New Member

Canada
    At the meet till tomorrow 1000 hrs would love to talk to and see like minded 650 XS people got two 71’s going try and restore to one

Jim and robinc like this.
  6. robinc

Welcome to the forum Teddytootired. I think we met and chatted briefly at the meet yesterday. It was nice to meet you.

Good luck with your project. Start a thread to document things and post pics. We love pics!

Jim likes this.