1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted - Daytona Florida Parts?

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by BermudaRacer, Jan 30, 2019.

1. BermudaRacer

BermudaRacer XS650 Member

Bermuda
    Hello all.
    I'm from Bermuda, and I'm going to be in Daytona from March 7-10 (going to the Supercross race). While I'm in the US, I'm looking to get a XS650 disc brake swingarm and 35mm triple trees. Anyone in the Daytona area have parts for sale, or know of somewhere/someone that may help me??

2. I am in Florida , I definitely have the swing arm , possibly have the trees. I am near Tampa , but may be in Daytona

3. BermudaRacer

Bermuda
    Sounds good!
    Do you have the pivot bolt and axle with the swingarm?
    When you can confirm that you have a set of 35mm triple trees, shoot me some pics and prices of everything. And if possible, the year model of the parts.
    Thanks a lot man

gggGary likes this.
  4. I should have pivot pin and axle. Will look for trees when I get home tonight

BermudaRacer likes this.
  5. scobman

scobman XS650 Addict

I have a tree but not the crown. Its 72-73 xs650

6. BermudaRacer

Bermuda
    Thanks scobman. I believe those trees are for the 34mm tubes. I need trees for 35mm tubes.

7. I have 35mm trees , but the boss for the headlight adjuster has been removed from the lower tree , are you using stock headlight ?

8. BermudaRacer

Bermuda
    Most likely I'll use a custom headlight, so those will probably work.

9. I will keep looking , may have another. Will take pics tomorrow , whats your e mail addresss

10. BermudaRacer

Bermuda
    Thanks mate. I'll message you my e-mail.

11. BermudaRacer

Bermuda
    Just in case Vmx51 can't make it, anyone else close to Daytona, or going to be in Daytona with 35mm trees and a disc brake swingarm? I'll take 2, 19"mag front wheels off of you to if you have them.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019