December 2011 XS650 of the Month Voting

Who should be the December 2011 XS650 of the Month?

• visimpact

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • rude

Votes: 37 31.1%
  • littlebill31

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Punkskalar

Votes: 54 45.4%
  • MCW RACING

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
We now have 5 nominations for our December XSOTM contest.

The poll will close on December 31st, the winner will have their bike photo posted to the XS650 home page and be permanently added to the XSOTM picture album, not to mention the incredible bragging rights that go with such a feat.

Contestants; please feel free to post details, how you came to build an XS650 project, and MORE pictures.
Viewers and voters may also make comments and ask questions, Please keep all comments positive!

In order of accepted nomination here are the contestants.

visimpact

full

rude

full

littlebill31

full

Punkskalar

full

MCW RACING

full

You only get to vote once so choose carefully!

Yes, good luck to all!!!

I'm just happy I was chosen. I built that little turd in a 10X10 shed, with no heat, no power tools, no air compressor, no lift and rode it everyday, putting about 6K on it in 3 months before I got rid of her sweet a$$.

It took me about 80 hours to polish the whole motor. Getting between all the fins and ins and outs of the cases was a bitch.

i voted hugh's bike because as far as test mules go, it just gets better looking instead of looking cobbled together. All the hard work and innovations, performance upgrades that worked and didnt work.
Good on your Hugh.
this votes for you.

Well I'm lost as how to vote but the kick ass "Rude" gets my vote:thumbsup: Just voted and Hugh I'm sorry bud had to go with my heart,I 'll wear a hard hat on my next visit(LOL)

Thanks for all the votes folks, its a nice honor, and I appreciate it. I think there is a hidden beauty in ALL of these bikes that no one has mentioned.

Each of the bikes above are something that took alot of effort, blood, sweat, tears and probably a few curse words... So to me, all of Decembers bikes are awesome! :thumbsup:

That being said, I would like to offer a Discount to all the December Finalists from Hugh's HandBuilt on any parts they may need for their bikes or next builds... Email or PM me for more details :thumbsup:

Happy New Year Folks!!!

Back