delete this

Ha, Ha, ha,......maybe........................na, easier to blame it on me, someone has to accumulate all the shit...............just hasn't stopped since i had the job of cleaning Up the patties in the shed after a milking.............lol

Here is prickly................or is it a perception because the op doesn't want to learn for himself...............

Haven't been following this thread per say, have watched the pages climb and regular posts by the regular crew...........A couple of days ago i noticed the op was getting confused around the wiring circuit. .....................I thought a visual tutorial on something i had been thinking about for a while, would slot in here perfectly and should help the op isolate, and using the tutorial as a physical guide, will help the op translate a paper loom to the bike..............because the thread was so long i assumed there had been a lot of progress due to those regular posters helping up to this point, (they usually drop off when op's don't help them selves).

the next day the OP wants the thread deleted as per a previous post, I thought i have wasted my time posting in this thread, due to the request for the thread to be deleted............. so i deleted my post..................

Now i am being accused of disliking the op by the op...................being accused of being touchy when the op has disagreed with me.............Can't remember once where i have even posted in one of his treads..............

Yes i posted a reason why your post won't get deleted even if you request it...................You do not have any control of your posts or threads once they have been posted...............i took the time to read through the whoe thread yesterday.................really nothing much in here. Op was doing, then posting after the fact a lot of the time. Information was forthcoming on parts and how to's only to find out the op hasn't identified the parts properly and when they have been, a whole new set of information was forthcoming.................At one point the op has a manual and a month later he states he doesn't have one....................

Oh well all my fault again ban me, tar and feather me, and a drum roll as i disappear into the distance....................lol

Oh yea......................after wanting this thread deleted, the OP starts another thread with the original heading that as on this thread................Now that is being a ...........
Here is prickly................or is it a perception because the op doesn't want to learn for himself...............

Haven't been following this thread per say, have watched the pages climb and regular posts by the regular crew...........A couple of days ago i noticed the op was getting confused around the wiring circuit. .....................I thought a visual tutorial on something i had been thinking about for a while, would slot in here perfectly and should help the op isolate, and using the tutorial as a physical guide, will help the op translate a paper loom to the bike..............because the thread was so long i assumed there had been a lot of progress due to those regular posters helping up to this point, (they usually drop off when op's don't help them selves).

the next day the OP wants the thread deleted as per a previous post, I thought i have wasted my time posting in this thread, due to the request for the thread to be deleted............. so i deleted my post..................

Now i am being accused of disliking the op by the op...................being accused of being touchy when the op has disagreed with me.............Can't remember once where i have even posted in one of his treads..............

Yes i posted a reason why your post won't get deleted even if you request it...................You do not have any control of your posts or threads once they have been posted...............i took the time to read through the whoe thread yesterday.................really nothing much in here. Op was doing, then posting after the fact a lot of the time. Information was forthcoming on parts and how to's only to find out the op hasn't identified the parts properly and when they have been, a whole new set of information was forthcoming.................At one point the op has a manual and a month later he states he doesn't have one....................

Oh well all my fault again ban me, tar and feather me, and a drum roll as i disappear into the distance....................lol

Oh yea......................after wanting this thread deleted, the OP starts another thread with the original heading that as on this thread................Now that is being a ...........

I do have a manual.I appreciate the pictures you drew on that one post.The post of a thread with the same title was a bit of humor. Feel free to delete it also.You gave your long post just now so perhaps you can relax now. When I get the bike running I am going to dedicate the moment to skull.

I have no idea what the red shoe clan is. I would prefer that you do not respond to any of my posts because I might say something that offends you. That has never been my intent.

But I like your new avatar pic Skull.

Thanks. Couldn't get it all in the avatar..............coming back from the beach one morning i saw this.
Went back and looked. (.Altered for detail)...2 rows of 3........3 shot burst in each of the 6 positions.
Old 6 mp Panasonic before Gps and stuff.........Simple program was used to join, still manual overrides had to be used.
Copy of Stitched_003 nm.jpg

Copy of Stitched_003 nm.jpg

Last edited:
Mission Beach FNQ

It's not really a double rainbow, not all 7 colors are represented on the main Rainbow, then it thins to a band and a heightened second type rainbow on the outer rim, all in the one band. Odd one.

Last edited:
Alfred E. Newman - the original "what - me worry" guy!

That magazine was so darned clever. I would have given a lot to attend one of their staff parties. The other great one was National Lampoon! I recall an amazing cover on the "Death" issue.

792C4B92-FD7C-4F13-B4FB-3293819B12EE-2048-0000024AB730D703.jpeg

.....and please, please don't go nuts - I am a dog lover.

I dont know what you mean solo. I am trying to move my stuff 100 miles from here to my sisters house.I will be retiring in the next few months. I am trying to sell my 95 magna. I have carbs and 21 pages of instructions.When I get the time late next week I will put the carbs on,go from there.I will dedicate the running machine to skull.I sure wish he would send those drawings to me again.

You know, I have 4 exwives that said I am a very irritating person. Bitches. No way they are right.

First let me apologize, this is a long thread. I didn't take hours to read it all. I did see skimming, electrical stuff. My opinion (opinions are like assholes) haha! If the bike is to far gone, fuck it. Strip the whole wire harness out but keep it for headlight plug and maybe a good "y" connector. I've had issues a few times with the harness insulation being bad and with these old starters drawing so many amps=fire hazard. I get rid of the starter too. Go with a kickstart only/capacitor setup. Plug it off. Pretty simple plug for $20 or of you have a lathe, kickass. Basically, if you're stock system doesn't test out or isn't working, PMA time. Kits with a reg/rectifier unit included are awesome. I have never used the original ones. I've only had one XS with a decent stock charging system. How I wire, PMA to regulator/rec. 20amp inline fuse out of reg/rec unit to capacitor. Out of capacitor to an ignition switch. Ignition switch to fuse box. Out of fuse box to whatever needed. Watch what amp of fuse for what you're powering. Mostly use 10amp. The manual print, basically followed that amperage. Also here's a video. Hope it helps. If you're running to many components, wire a little sla battery into the capacitor. No need for a big heavy old school battery.

Last edited:
Back