Deleted by Poster

Btw, some here have said they have seen him get banned on other forums. Anyone got a link? Just dawned on me maybe he grabbed a pic off the web, and is stirring the pot on xs400.com? Wich is what i actually think he has dine here? I don't know why he would target our little slice of heaven though.

There are no links, DTT, and the SOHC forums wiped his short existence there completely off the map.

There is a thread on the SOHC forum making fun of his postings on this forum, though.

I went to the SOHC/4 site found the thread within 2 minutes and went through that thread this morning.............The main complaints from there and the ones on here are exactly the same. making outlandish statements, including blatant lies, then altering threads when he is found out. Abusing others when this is pointed out. Promoting his personal life and himself, his connections, (name dropping), and his wealth for whatever the point is.

A lot of references to his threads and posts from here. ............A lot of posts about the 350/4 and the garage owner selling it.

Unfortunately I have been subject to the Wilde mans antics on both forums as they happened. At first people try to help and answer the trivial questions but it always went the same way. The Wilde man doesn't actually want answers to his questions he wants threads where he can post his glamor shots and brag about himself. If it seems like I am harsh it is only because I know he's a troll. Don't entertain the questions, he knows lots of people want to help a newb but it is only a gateway to his self promotion. Here are some gems:

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=69388.0

http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,158705.125.html
The good stuff starts on page 5

Well that was interesting, what a shitfight....thanks A$$Hat, I'am sure that many people on this forum would be happier now that this forum is a confirmed troll site for yam77 and he's been found out, hook line and sinker!
Personally, I've stayed away from slinging any crap, because I am new here, I respect this forum as a valuable resource and don't wish to tarnish it's credibility. When someone new comes along and sees a whole lot of crap, it's not a good look.
For the sake of the forum, I would vote to ban him, that's my opinion anyway.....the below .gif was taken from one of the two threads posted by Mr Hat, quite appropriate

IMG_0905.GIF

Unfortunately I have been subject to the Wilde mans antics on both forums as they happened. At first people try to help and answer the trivial questions but it always went the same way. The Wilde man doesn't actually want answers to his questions he wants threads where he can post his glamor shots and brag about himself. If it seems like I am harsh it is only because I know he's a troll. Don't entertain the questions, he knows lots of people want to help a newb but it is only a gateway to his self promotion. Here are some gems:

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=69388.0

http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php/topic,158705.125.html
The good stuff starts on page 5

Even the thread title on the Honda forum is the exact same as one he did here:

http://www.xs650.com/threads/1977-xs650-pet-cock-is-not-being-a-good-pet.47244/

Don't you see what he's doing? Tried to warn you.....

And don't forget this:

http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=158400.0

Scott s, I am seriously considering giving up TV for this show!!!! The Episode from sohc4 was absolutely brilliant - I'm hooked.....

Seems our guy deleted his new thread from yesterday.
rrhb67xtr8godoc4qzay.gif

A reminder
EVERY D MN time I get on this D MN bike A PROBLEM...hahah
EVERY D MN time I get on this D MN bike A PROBLEM...hahaha   Yamaha XS650 Forum.png EVERY D MN time I get on this D MN bike A PROBLEM...hahaha   Yamaha XS650 Forum(2).png
.maybe he now realizes he cannot behave the way he did on DTT, SOHC/4 and in his earlier threads on here any more................the links may have been the tipping point..................

Anyone doing a sweep stake on how long it takes before he comes back.....................

Last edited:
Travis isn't going to ban him I don't feel that Travis will ban him. The quickest way to be rid of him is to not view his threads. If he goes a couple of threads with few or no views he will leave of his own accord.

No he wont. I don't get the kid gloves by your moderators. The only way he leaves is by getting forced out. My function here is done. You know what you are dealing with. Expect more stupid questions and glamor shots of the clown in his costume. I wear clothes, ride motorcycles and listen to music!

Peace & Grease

Oh, there's another way, Hat. I've tried to encourage folks to stop expressing outrage at 77's stunts and start expressing some proper appreciation for the comic value of his clown show, but gggGary dumped the thread and told everyone to play nice (must have been Be Kind to Narcissists Week in Wisconsin).

Last post....................It does not matter what is said or how it is said................when someone joins a forum with this attitude in mind...............there is no hope of civility constructive communication or exchange of ideas...........................This is designed to disrupt and create division within.....................This is trolling, and what is worse than a troll like this, is allowing it to happen......................
Hipster Rules Of Engagement.png

Aw, have some compassion, guys! The last report from my agents indicates that the poor slacker has bloated to the point that he can't leave his mother's basement; at 495 lbs. he can 't squeeze through the door, and his knees won't support him anyway. He can't get to a shower and refuses to bathe himself from a bucket, and the stench has gotten so bad that neighbors are beginning to complain. Fantasy is the only life the sad beast has--be kind!

He's BACK..........................Ha, Ha, ha, ...............3 Days.............Why would you want to, especially when he has been exposed for the person he really is...........Gotta laugh............this guy is as....... Thick as a Brick ..............and no I'm not Talking about the Jethro Tull album............

The world and capitalism are in a state of decline. The idea that you "render services and charge a bit more" has been overtaken by greed. Everyone wants to be the next Bill Gates, with a fleet of exotic cars and hordes of women. So what do ppl do? Lie cheat and steal and look out for self. I remember when my mom and dad separated when I was 4, my mom went and bought a new house. Single mom, 3 kids and a lot of money. She asked a builder to install a steel door to our backyard. What did he do? He took a piece of wood, covered each side in steel and sold it to my mom for what a SOLID steel door would cost.

Greed, greed greed. No one wants to pay, no one wants to do the work properly, and everyone wants to get rich.

Soon companies like Amazon and Google will put more American workers, and workers across the world for that matter, out of business. All because of greed.

Stay tuned, its only going to get worse and more and more businesses will be closing their doors.

Have you seen the latest COMPLETELY automated supermarket by Amazon? No cashiers, No PEOPLE in the store AT ALL. Just machines.

Its coming.

Rant over

Refer to Post #55..............Hipster Rules of Engagement..................Sub heading ............1.....1a.........2..........

Well Geez Skull,
whyncha stop blitzing off at the lad? It only makes him worse.
What I do is carefully answer the technical aspects of his posts in The Garage (and who knows, he genuinely may not know how to perform certain routine adjustments?) and smile at the rest.
Admittedly posting the same photo of his bike every time soaks up a lot of bandwidth but it is a very pretty bike.
Posts to the lounge may be about anything at all, so no foul there either.
I said before, that I reckoned you didn't read the comic pages in your newspaper.
But now I reckon it's even worse, like a paper delivery person who removes the comic pages from my newspaper so I can't read 'em.

Back