Sold / Found / Inactive - Dial test indicator, Domi-Racer degree wheel, T-gauges: $65 shipped CONUS

grizld1

Grumpy old man
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Time to offer y'all some fine stuff. Folks, in my little world it isn't "vintage" unless it got from a grape vine to a wine bottle. But if that degree wheel was wine, it would be a fine variety that aged beautifully. Domi-Racer has been gone for years and there won't be any more of these ever again. The lever test indicator isn't top-of-the-line pro grade, but it isn't shadetree junk either. It goes in a medium flat rate box with a bonus go-fast goody to surprise and delight the lucky buyer. Payment by mailed check only, no reductions will occur, no trades or offers accepted. IMG_0949.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks, Pete! PM sent. Sorry, but I'm not dealing with complications very well these days, so if you can arrange a US receiver we have a deal, otherwise not. There are probably work-arounds for cross-border issues, but I don't have the time or inclination to get into that and won't; I can't be jumping through hoops. If I don't hear from you in the next half hour I'll have to decline your offer, with regret and respect.

Last edited:
Oops! Forgot to mention that the cylindrical object above the T-gauge to the right of the degree wheel is a piston follower, and part of the package. Next ad will be for a slick home made leakdown tester with some other good stuff--watch for it!

Thanks, Pete! PM sent. Sorry, but I'm not dealing with complications very well these days, so if you can arrange a US receiver we have a deal, otherwise not. There are probably work-arounds for cross-border issues, but I don't have the time or inclination to get into that and won't; I can't be jumping through hoops. If I don't hear from you in the next half hour I'll have to decline your offer, with regret and respect.

No problem about a US address - I have one in Michigan and have replied to your PM.

Pete

Back