did you see november's Horse?

angus67

Welder's penetrate deeper!!
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to ask anybody if you have seen the one wire led diagram on page 66'67 in The horse?
Seems too easy. Ide like to do that.
I'm no genius, but if I remember correctly, electricity flows the route of least resistance.
I guesse Ide have to try it. I'm sure the wifey wont miss 22$ missing from the coffers.
Ide like to post the diagram here, but don't know if thats allowed?:shrug:
I suppose I could have drawn a diagram, and said it was mine, but the horse is one damn fine magazine. The last few months had more than one 650 in each.

Had 3-4 650's in the horse this month. Never miss one. Hope to have one of my own in their one day if they'll come this far to see it..lol.

The Horse Backstreet Choppers http://www.thehorsemag.com

And yes it should work, I remember the article you are talking about. The current will flow in the direction of least resistance, when the brake switch is open, the current will flow through the resistor, resulting in the less light output by the LED's (your "running lights"). When the brake switch is closed (e.g. putting on the brakes), the current will not go through the resistor which will give you the brighter light output.

Last edited:
yes the horse backstreet chopper is a kick ass rag .and the smoke out bike parties are really kick ass been to the last 5,the last one in rockigham nc.kicked:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Had 3-4 650's in the horse this month. Never miss one. Hope to have one of my own in their one day if they'll come this far to see it..lol.
some of the articles are written by the owners of the bikes...so they wouldn't have to go far at all..

Ide like to post the diagram here, but don't know if thats allowed?:shrug:
I suppose I could have drawn a diagram, and said it was mine, but the horse is one damn fine magazine. The last few months had more than one 650 in each.

You could draw your own diagram and give them credit for the idea, which you already did. I don't think they'd mind the advertising. :twocents:

still waiting for mine to come in the mail.

:eek:its december, man! Someone snaged it from your mailbox.
Although I never miss an issue, I dont like how the want you to put your credit card number on the post card.
And yes, I know you can sign up online, but, I kinda like the way the cash register ladie stops talking nice to me when she sees the cover!:laugh: SQUARES!! the guy cashiers usually ask what I have.:D

...if i could find one here i would have a look...english language magazines are not only hard to find but expensive...these days i can get by in 3 or 4 foreign languages so no shortage of local product

inxs if you want to look at one send me a private message with your mailing address and i will be glad to send you one of my old copies i have tons of them.:cheers::pimp:

- thanx for the offer crash..i will be in vancouver early next year visiting friends and :smoke:up large...will check one out then between snowboarding and running the grouse

Back