Did you see the UFO?

I am Carbon

shade tree mechanic
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/0...ge-contrail-cloud-dnt.central-florida-news-13
This is being sold as a nasa launched rocket.
I was up early and saw this cloud being made and it was no rocket.
Rockets that I've seen can't change directions like that.
It was not the wind that made that formation.
I don't know what it was, what ever it was it was traveling in the circles that the cloud (lack of a better description) that was left behind shows then shot off into space. the cloud was neon like glowing as it were
It was a UFO not a rocket

Last edited:
The Trail it left idicates that it did do circles,, that is wierd for a rocket unless the stableisers or trajectory and guidence momenterally blipped then came back on line which would cause iratic flight path, then the equipment came back on line and thats when it shot of into space. the neon bit is confusing maybe there using a different propelent in the solid fuel now days like pixy dust from area 51 or desepticon juice from the all spark ...

Yeah, right.
You think it's aliens because you want it to be aliens.
99.9% chance it ain't.
Time was, I saw a UFO.
Big black bar in the sky just above a slightly smaller black cruciform, silhouetted against a grey overcast sky.
Mebbe 1,000 feet up, moving so slow I could keep up with it on my BSA Bantam.
Chased it until I was at the BAC airfield fence.
By which time the UFO was low enough to see what it really was and later hear the details.
Bristol twin-rotor helicopter picking up a University Air Squadron DH Chipmunk that had done an emergency landing in a field near Pilning.
And as a BAC apprentice I'd sat in the cockpits of both those aircraft and didn't immediately recognize them.
Because I wanted it to be aliens.

Fred Fred Fred No one said it was aliens.
UFO doesn't = aliens, just unidentified flying object.
I saw the thing as it was making the trailing cloud.
I'm sure it was not a rocket.
I mean the Saturn rocket is supposed to be the best way into space.
That thing has been around over 50 years. I quite sure they have come up with some something much better than that. And a good chance I saw that thing and the pilots having too much fun.
That being said Earthlings are not the only life in the universe.
We seem to be able to transport it without knowing it ourselves.
When the astronauts collecting samples on the International Space Station have found traces of sea plankton, and are baffled as to how it got there.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...llKk0RkgEFZO44wWQ&sig2=O9_wFlodWzUUgHl99NcLqA

Fred Fred Fred No one said it was aliens.
UFO doesn't = aliens, just unidentified flying object. - - -

Hi Carbon,
nor did I.
What I said was that most folks who see a UFO want it to be aliens instead of whatever mundane thing it turns out to be.
Besides my own UFO sighting I had a close encounter, (although not of the 3rd kind) just after the movie came out.
Me and Eddie had been out hunting upland game birds and were driving East on straight but bumpy ol' 44hwy at ~6pm.
Saw a bright light coming at us. Really blindingly bright light. There. Then gone. Then there again.
Remember, the movie had just come out.
There's Eddie shoving shells into his 12gauge and saying "They ain't getting me without a fight".
Didja ever try loading a 12gauge in a pickup truck cab?
It ain't easy to do that while keeping the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
Then the light got REALLY bright.
But was it the little green men coming to get us?
No.
It was the illegally mirrored front window of a pickup's slide-in camper reflecting the setting sun.
Had that truck pulled off or parked while in one of the dips in the road so that we didn't see it up close, we'd have believed that it may have been the aliens scanning us and rejecting us as unworthy.

That gave me a good chuckle!
down here we don't have to look up to see aliens they are all around us.
I think some are illegal though.
I would like to know they moved the megalithic stone some weighting 1,500 tons. They are some 68 x 14 x 14 feet! They are the largest worked stones on earth!
in Baalbek
the Earth has lost some cool tech. I think the flood has alot to do with that.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_baalbek_1.htm

- - - I would like to know they moved the megalithic stone some weighting 1,500 tons. They are some 68 x 14 x 14 feet! They are the largest worked stones on earth! in Baalbek

Hi Carbon,
rollers, levers, guys with whips, a shitload of slaves and a cost-plus budget would do it.
BTW, there's something that stonehenge, the pyramids, the giant petroglyphs, etc. etc. all have in common,
They are all useful artifacts blown up into oversized uselessness.
They are all Government Projects.

...useful artifacts blown up into oversized uselessness.
They are all Government Projects.

All hail the Government Projects!

Imagine a far-distant future, and archeologists stumble upon an unknown petrified 'unused Fema trailer' field out in the middle of nowhere.

What theories would bubble up?

FEMATRAILERS-NWS-UNK-0124-jpg.jpg

This guys

experiments and a need to keep some injuries from the airforce brass had a lot to do with the Roswell UFO mystery. There's a great book. He put it all on the line to save pilots the world over. Some interesting stuff about auto seatbelts and the fight to require them also.

This guys experiments and a need to keep some injuries from the airforce brass had a lot to do with the Roswell UFO mystery. There's a great book. He put it all on the line to save pilots the world over. Some interesting stuff about auto seatbelts and the fight to require them also.

I recall his exploits in our studies.

There was also talk about using that to remove freckles...

Back