For Sale - DIY Wiring Kits

No, sorry for the confusion the sale only goes till the end of the month, at which point they will return to normal retail price. We are NOT ending production. We will continue these popular kits with no end in sight.

Thanks,
Greg
BCPGarage.com

Ahh, I see.

Do you have a kit that includes the new fuseblock that you are selling?

EDIT

Never mind, went to your site, found that you do have the option. Thanks!

Ahh, I see.

Do you have a kit that includes the new fuseblock that you are selling?

EDIT

Never mind, went to your site, found that you do have the option. Thanks!
I sure do! Everything we sell is currently in stock and ready to ship same day/next day, 2-3 priority mail.

Just ordered a kit. Thanks for the great deal!

I went and priced out the wires I need to finish up wiring my bike, and it would have been well over $50 from Lowes or Advanced Auto. I already have a custom wiring harness and I'm going to use this kit to finish it up. Thanks again!

Just ordered a kit. Thanks for the great deal!

I went and priced out the wires I need to finish up wiring my bike, and it would have been well over $50 from Lowes or Advanced Auto. I already have a custom wiring harness and I'm going to use this kit to finish it up. Thanks again!
Thanks for the order! We really appreciate it! It'll get dropped of tomorrow morning for you.

Greg
Bcpgarage.com

New option added!

BATTERY / STARTER WIRE KIT

By popular demand, now introducing the battery/starter add on option for our wiring kits. This option is available as an add on for the wiring kits at a discounted price.

This should be plenty of wire to run a battery and starter for most bikes. Measure before ordering, and if you need more length send an email and I'll get you set up.

Battery option includes:

-3 ft Red 8 awg battery cable
-3 ft Black 8 awg battery cable
-5 8awg 1/4 ring terminals
-5 8awg 3/8 ring terminals
-1FT 1/2in heat shrink

$9.49 when purchased separately $6.99 when purchased with a wiring kit.

Untitled_zpsmpibx93q.png

Looks like a killer product and I will be placing an order soon. I'd be doing it now if the postage to Australia wasn't so killer.

Looks like a killer product and I will be placing an order soon. I'd be doing it now if the postage to Australia wasn't so killer.
I know sorry I wish it was cheaper. Our shipping prices across the board went up last month sadly over seas went up the most.

Every so often, when I write something really dumb in the "additional comments" field on an e-commerce site, the seller delivers...

52cab4d6-e2ec-4288-933a-408bdc699388_zpscjdxkzgk.jpg

In this case, it was "draw a dragon on the package" -- I'd say you nailed it.

Thanks!!

Back