I bought a used wolo "bad boy" horn off of craigslist. Its your basic compact horn, but still very loud. I spent a good hour trying to wire it up, followed the directions on wolo's website. After a ton of profanity I could not get it to work, just for the heck of it i hooked the battery directly up to the horn, positive to positive and negative to negative. It went off and surprised me cause i didn't think it would work. What thats telling me is that the relay doesn't work, or my wiring is somewhat off. I doubt its the wiring though because i followed everything to the tooth, and i'm generally very good with wiring. So i'm wondering, do i really need this relay? i'll still probably put a inline fuse. anything wrong with that?