does anybody know or dealt with this mob at all????????

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys i recently emailed a business for exatra pics of a "new" steel base seat for a gs1000e,,, as they only had a few pics of the top of the seat ,which was no help so i emailed the business and a guy called eric tran emailed 2 days later ,,,saying the seat was bolt on just use you hinges etc,,, i did ask for 10 pics of the base to see if it was drilled and tapped and would go on my bike once i fitted my hinges and latch,,,,, has anybody at all/??? ever dealt with motorcycle seats direct ...... eric tran if so what are they like etc any help regards oldbiker

hi guys i recently emailed a business for exatra pics of a "new" steel base seat for a gs1000e,,, as they only had a few pics of the top of the seat ,which was no help so i emailed the business and a guy called eric tran emailed 2 days later ,,,saying the seat was bolt on just use you hinges etc,,, i did ask for 10 pics of the base to see if it was drilled and tapped and would go on my bike once i fitted my hinges and latch,,,,, has anybody at all/??? ever dealt with motorcycle seats direct ...... eric tran if so what are they like etc any help regards oldbiker

Oldbiker, somewhere on the forum there is a discussion regarding this company. If I recall correctly the company changed it's name in the fairly recent past. Comments I remember are that the products are "ok" but nothing special and the shipping costs are not favourable for those of us in North America, may be different for you.
Yamimoto

Oldbiker, here is the discussion I mentioned.

http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26753

You may have to copy and paste the link.

Yamimoto

Back