Installed some dyna beads last night, so I took some pics for you guys to see how easy it was!! First, undo the valve stem core with a valve stem removal tool. I got the kit with the applicator, but you could probably makeshift something to work like this too. Screw on the clear tube onto the valve stem. Here they are!! They weigh a LOT for the size they are! Each bag is 1oz! Cut the corner off the plastic bag. I found that the one with the shorter end works better. Then CAREFULLY pour the beads into the applicator container. (holding it between my knees so I don't knock it over whilst taking pics!!) I also cut the end of the nozzle at an angle, it helped with the flow of the beads. Here it is with the beads in and nozzle on. CAREFULLY put the nozzle in the clear tube, and gently start tapping the applicator until the beads start running out. If the nozzle gets blocked, just pull the applicator back up to a vertical position, holding on to the pipe so it doesn't come off, and give it a few taps. Once clear, continue pouring them in until they all gone! Here's a crappy little video, sorry about the lighting! One they are in, simply put the valve core back in, check your tube is not pinching in the sides of the wheel, and inflate back up. Job done!!