Ebay global shipping program

hard_y_rd

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Man, this is ridiculous. I bought a biltwell helmet in New York, tracked my package and am watching it go in the opposite direction to Erlanger Kentucky. WTF. No wonder shipping rates are through the roof. Anyone else have problems with this. Glad my build is near done. Paid goddamn double to build it in shipping costs. Just venting here.

I'm assuming they only have a few central locations they ship stuff internationally from. I normally don't ship internationally, but have thought about doing so now that they offer this service. I think you probably have more access to parts because it is supposed to make it easier for people to send parts internationally, so they are more likely to offer it.

Man, this is ridiculous. I bought a biltwell helmet in New York, tracked my package and am watching it go in the opposite direction to Erlanger Kentucky. WTF. No wonder shipping rates are through the roof. Anyone else have problems with this. Glad my build is near done. Paid goddamn double to build it in shipping costs. Just venting here.

Having stuff move around the country for a bit doesn't bother me, it's when customs sits on it for 2 weeks trying to figure out how much duty they can rob me for...
I do laugh when I get stuff from China - 5 day, free shipping, no duty! :wtf::D

Yup hub and spoke more efficient, mail a letter to your next door neighbor and it goes to the post office then to the regional sorting facility is sorted with all the other letters for that mail route, back to the local post office and in your neighbor's mail box (usually) the next day. Louisville Kentucky is a huge UPS hub, Big Boeings in and out of there all night long.

Building on the right with three "legs" is the UPS terminal.

0588214.jpg

Back