EFM Autoclutch Installation

So how does the clutch get engaged on kick start action?

Normally the clutch is engaged and you pull the lever to disengage it from the crank shaft. With the Autoclutch the clutch is disengaged and locks up or engages when the rev's pick up.

If you pull the clutch lever in and try to kick start a bike with a regular clutch the kick starter will free wheel

Normally the clutch is engaged and you pull the lever to disengage it from the crank shaft. With the Autoclutch the clutch is disengaged and locks up or engages when the rev's pick up.

If you pull the clutch lever in and try to kick start a bike with a regular clutch the kick starter will free wheel
Seems obvious now, just never had a reason to think of the chain of events in this manner.

Clutch engages power from crankshaft To transmission.
It dose not matter if the clutch is pulled in or out, the kicker will still turn the primary drive gear(gear on clutch basket) which is always meshed with the primary drive pinion on the crank shaft.

I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if you got this to work. I was all ready to order one, then I thought I'd better search if anyone else had tried it.
Success?
Thanks

Back