Electrical Tanks!!! $45shipped!!!

5inchTank_zps32977ec9.jpg

Okay guys - I'm now offering 5'' tanks. The caps are more domed than the 4''. Overall length of the tank is approx. 8''. This will give you a little more room to work with if you're wanting to hide more than just a stock regulator/rectifier.

Each cap is ~2.5'' with the center section of pipe being ~3''. Any questions feel free to ask!

$55 shipped to your door!

-Steven

Last edited:
5inchTank_zps32977ec9.jpg

Okay guys - I'm now offering 5'' tanks. The caps are more domed than the 4''. Overall length of the tank is approx. 8''. This will give you a little more room to work with if you're wanting to hide more than just a stock regulator/rectifier.

Each cap is ~2.5'' with the center section of pipe being ~3''. Any questions feel free to ask!

$55 shipped to your door!

-Steven

You could have one end flat with a lip and it would look like a giant bullet. Maybe a hollow point version too. :D

Thank you all so much for the business!

I have more tanks in stock! This will be the last run this season. Next shipment will be around January - February.

Quick update: I have a few more tanks left in both 4'' and 5'' sizes.

For those of you wanting a bolt on application - we're trying our best to have something ready to do for the 2014 season. I'll have more info very soon! We will also be offering the option of powder coat with our new 2014 line.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Quick update: I have a few more tanks left in both 4'' and 5'' sizes.

For those of you wanting a bolt on application - we're trying our best to have something ready to do for the 2014 season. I'll have more info very soon! We will also be offering the option of powder coat with our new 2014 line.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Sounds good brotha, definitely interested in a plug and play kinda thing keep us posted:thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

just bought one off of your ebay link. I hope I made the right choice with going with the 4" versus the 5". It will be holding; fuse panel, 35 amp 3-phase rect, VR115 regulator, a small light toggle switch and an ignition switch which i will mount in the middle of the end cap. Thoughts on if it will all fit?
Should I have picked the 5"? Kind of thinking I should have now...
:doh::shrug:

just bought one off of your ebay link. I hope I made the right choice with going with the 4" versus the 5". It will be holding; fuse panel, 35 amp 3-phase rect, VR115 regulator, a small light toggle switch and an ignition switch which i will mount in the middle of the end cap. Thoughts on if it will all fit?
Should I have picked the 5"? Kind of thinking I should have now...
:doh::shrug:

Hard to tell really...I managed to stuff the TCBros wiring harness, reg/rec, 6 fuse panel from Auto Zone, and two toggle switches (one for my headlight and a basic on/off to kill the bike).

If you want the 5'' just let me know. I can cut the 4'' a little long if you'd like to give you some extra room too.

got mine finished up. figured i should add more pictures to this thread in case anyone is considering it but wants more views.
I like it alot. I got the 4" tank. And i plan on leaving it bare. I just rub wd40 on it with a scotch bright pad to clean up the steel a little and keep it from rusting.

I didnt want any welds showing on it so I welded one cap on from the inside of the pipe.
And on the second cap, i welded three 1/2" by 3" flat steel strips to the inside of the cap. On the end of one of the strips I welded a nut. Then I drilled a hole on the bottom of the cylinder where a bolt goes thru the nut to keep the cap from sliding off.
NCM_0016.jpg

NCM_0014.jpg

NCM_0382.jpg

^ Great work!!! I can't believe out of all the tanks I've sold - this is the first completed setup I've seen.

Pat, send me a PM with your address and I'll shoot a goodie pack your way!

In stock and ready to ship!!! Electrical tanks for your bobber or cafe project!!!

$45.00 SHIPPED IN THE U.S.!!!

Purchase by sending a PM or by clicking this: eBay Listing

Offering a very affordable way to hide all of your bike's electronics and wiring. Each tank is approx. 4'' in diameter and 8'' in length.

Keep in mind, this is not a bolt on kit. It will require fabrication to mount, including the end caps.

On my personal bike, I was able to hide the stock regulator/rectifier, fuse box, TC Bros wiring harness, and a few switches.

Pictures below are for reference only!!!

NEW STYLE IN STOCK!!! $55 SHIPPED!!!

New 5'' tanks now in stock. More room for those who need it. Overall length is approx. 8''. $55 shipped!!!

Wow...it's been a few years. Is anyone still interested in these? I finally have another shop and will be able to offer these again very soon if there's any interest.

Back