For Sale - Engine Part Out

ryamatt

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Case has a crack, I am not going to repair. Everything is available and open to all offers, especially bundles of stuff. I also have the top end which is really nice; I will put that up in a separate post.
Make me an offer plus shipping, I will likely take it. IMG_4022.JPG IMG_4023.JPG IMG_4024.JPG IMG_4025.JPG IMG_4026.JPG View attachment 176417 View attachment 176418 IMG_4076.JPG

Last edited:
Do you happen to have a left side case cover?
Yup. It's got some grime on the inside but is in really good shape and will clean up nice, especially if you want to take the old clear coat off and polish it. PM me an offer and your mailing info for a shipping cost.

Last edited:
Interested in a few things.
What shape is the cam in?
Is the chrome on the oil supply tube in decent shape?
Also you you have rocker arms and shafts?

Interested in a few things.
What shape is the cam in?
Is the chrome on the oil supply tube in decent shape?
Also you you have rocker arms and shafts?
The cam is in good shape as are the rocker parts. The oil pipe is very nice. I will pm you some more detailed pix in an hour or so.

I just realized you were in Canada and thinking the shipping may make it too much for me especially since I’m in Hawaii.

Not necessarily. I have been sending a lot of stuff to the US and it is only around 10-30 bucks Canadian even for really heavy stuff.
If you will take the whole thing i will do it for $30 US plus shipping. I can send you shipping costs in an hour or so.

Back