1. Miss the t-shirt presale and want one? Already have one, but want another because they are so awesome? The extra t-shirts are now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Featured Exhaust Give-A-Way

Discussion in 'Shops' started by MAC Performance, Oct 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mackels

Mackels XS650 Enthusiast

Congrats to MaxPete! Thanks MAC Performance, great idea and promotion.

MaxPete likes this.
  2. Mailman

Mailman XS650 Junkie

Congratulations Max Pete! We want pictures of your bike with that new exhaust!
    IMG_3628.JPG

MaxPete likes this.
  3. resto

resto XS650 Addict

Congrats, Pete

. one beer.jpg

MaxPete likes this.
  4. Well done! Great prize MAC Perfromace, I am sure Max Pete will be a happy XS 650 chap.....

MaxPete likes this.
  5. weekendrider

weekendrider Iron Horse cowboy

Thanks to MAC performance for the contest. Congrats to MaxPete on being the lucky winner.

MaxPete likes this.

6. Holy Cow - I just got off the road from a 9 hour drive across the province in rain and snow and was lying in bed, checking my email and favourite websites and....what a fantastic and pleasant surprise! Thank you so much to everyone for the kind words and best wishes and huge thank-you to MAC Performance!!!

When the time comes, I will certainly post pictures of my French Red '76 XS650C with that beautiful shiny new exhaust system on it.

This really is a huge thrill and....well, I'm just stunned. I will send the PM to MAC Performance chop-chop.

Pete

Mailman, jussumguy and Michaelo like this.
  7. Orion61

Orion61 XS650 Addict

Thanks for the promotion and in keeping your company in our minds for our needs...congrats max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. zeroxs650

zeroxs650 XS650 Addict

congrats, can wait to see them on your ride.
    Merry Christmas

Orion61 likes this.
  9. Thanks zero and the same to you and yours!

Pete

YAM277 likes this.
  10. PCH

PCH XS650 New Member

Here is the 1972 XS650 XS2 that my good friend and I are now rebuilding. We are rephasing the engine to 277, switching over to a PMA charging system and a Pamco ignition, removing a bunch of stuff from the frame and going with a polished alloy Thruxton tank and seat pan from Legendary. This exhaust would go very nicely with the cafe look we are going for! BTW, those are MAC pipes already on the bike from 25 years ago! IMG_2091.JPG

11. Hi PCH: Thanks so much for the note and for the picture of the "flyin' banana" (please forgive me). Those MAC Performance pipes look really great as does the rest of the bike!

I've been in touch with Manny of MAC Performance and he told me that they are just waiting for the next batch of systems to come back from the chrome shop...shouldn't be long now!

Cheers,

Pete

12. AirPorter

AirPorter XS650 New Member

Seattle
    Sorry for the late reply... I got those from Gordon Scott Engineering, whom I think advertises on this forum. Last email I had was greatscottxs650@verizon.net or gordonscottengineering@verizon.net. Very nice product and Gordon was great to work with. I think I paid about $400 in 2013...

13. MR16

MR16 XS650 Member

14. MR16

MR16 XS650 Member

15. MR16

MR16 XS650 Member

XS650.jpg

New sets of pipes would look nice on this..

16. IMG_1745.JPG Here's my 1978 XS650. Imported from Switzerland during 2012, it came to me in a bit of a mess, however, unmolested. I restored as and when I could over the following four years, finally road registering in the U.K. In 2016. Only problem that I had since being ridden, has been the charging system breaking down, although, managed to source an excellent replacement at the "Netley Eurojumble" near Southampton last September.
    Since the photo was taken, I've also managed to source the correct "fizzy" style rear light for th UK.
    The only thing that really lets her down, is the condition of the header pipes, probably not really justifiable of the expense for a re-chrome, however, it doesn't put me off riding my pride and joy!

17. Lance Weersma

Lance Weersma XS650 Enthusiast

Yes Please. I would love a 2-2 set up!

[​IMG]

18. Nice pics but....... Wake up fellows

Michaelo likes this.
  19. Count me in. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.