Fab shop New England

Tigman

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, Tigman here..Just wanted to drop a line and say hey....check out my website @ www.tanksbytigman.com . Mainly I am a frame builder. I don't really get many custom gas tanks as I use to since recession has set in but the frame building/hardtailing has not slowed down for me one bit. Currently I have a 6-8 week lead time. I'm just getting into my September schedule. Most of the frames I build are either cb750's or xs650's. I can't count how many hardtail sections I've done over the years for the xs650... If you need some work done drop me a line or even if you just need to know how to go about fabricating something I'm always glad to help........ I have you weld it kits for you guys that want to build your own or pre-fabbed hardtail kits or I can install..mail order or drop off....anyway, I'll see ya's out here in cyberworld and hope I can help out here on the forum...cheers............ Tig

Welcome to the site Tigman!

If anyone is looking for a frame, hardtail, or custom tank, you just found your guy. I've seen some his work in person. He does great work!

Hey I will back up and support Tigmans frame building skills he uses 1.25" Dom and have seen his work, I would recommend him :thumbsup:

Back