Fazer Blue Spot Caliper

What am I doing wrong here? I used a kit from N-R Performance:

https://nrperformance.wordpress.com/r-6/

I have a '96 FZR600R rotor and an R6 RH caliper. The rotor doesn't seem to be spaced out enough, or has too little offset. If I slip the caliper over the rotor, it fouls the spokes. It is also shy of bolting up to the bracket. If I mounted it on the bracket, it would clear the spokes but not be centered over the rotor.
I suspect the NRP kit is for a stock rotor?

Spacer between wheel and rotor.
20180828_103013_zpsz5ftzm0o.jpg

Caliper on rotor would foul the spokes.
20180828_103146_zpslfwqdfim.jpg

And leaves a gap between mounting bracket. It's like I need a thicker rotor spacer.
20180828_103122_zps4zwgbezo.jpg

20180828_104549_zpsekubemnf.jpg

Yeah that kit is for the stock rotor which has more offset than the FZR rotor. I am using an FZR600 rotor as well and I believe my spacer ended up being right around 10mm thick. I can go double check though.

Does anyone know what happened to NR Performance? I can find a web page but no way to contact him/them.

I'd really like another kit to do the FZR caliper/big rotor.
Is anyone making the mount and spacer these days?

I shut down N-R about 2.5 years ago. After Yamaha started to import the SR400 into the U.S. again, business went into the shitter so I said Fuck it.

When you look at the web page/blog, the last few things you'll see is the FZ/XS650 project. I haven't touched that in over 2 years as well.

I'll be selling all my motorcycle projects and other stuff pretty soon.

I'm done.

Back