For Sale - !!FEELER!! 76 XS bobber project

stuntdouble

Contract Killer
Reaction score
Its with a heavy heart that I place this ad. Up for sale is my 76 bobber project. I dont want to sell it but with a 60-70 hour per week job, bills and my son, I have very little time left to work on it. It started out 2 years ago as a complete runner but is now a TC Bros hardtailed basket case. Lots missing as I was intending to build a bare-bones, cheap budget, lane splitter. I do, however, have a few "bobber" parts that I picked up along the way so feel free to ask away with questions. If you want to see anything, shoot me a PM or, better yet, text me. 410- two seven one-6910. My build thread below shows a bit more about the bike and the way it sits today. Hopefully Ill snap out of my funk of self pity and finish this thing before I sell it but I hate that its sitting in a garage and not being ridden... :shrug: Thanks for looking!

Cheers
-Mike

http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3547

Oh and I guess I should say, make me an offer!

Last edited:
you could sell the lawnmower and finish the project. Somebody would probably let you borrow a goat for the lawn cutting. the Keystones are sweet and so is the peanut tank!

are those 7/8" keystones? I'd be willing to get those for the right price if you're willing in parting out....

The Keystones were going on the market anyway, I found a set of T-bars I wanted to use. Make me an offer and include your zip so I can figure up shipping for ya. :thumbsup:

you could sell the lawnmower and finish the project. Somebody would probably let you borrow a goat for the lawn cutting. the Keystones are sweet and so is the peanut tank!

Its not a money issue, its a time issue. Im really hoping to make a few bucks off the sale, save up for a while and just buy a complete bike. (I know, Im a loser) But I figure that way, Ill at least have something to ride and I can use the winter months to make my own changes and make it my own...

Back