Finally an ebay scumbag

Allegro40

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
OHHHH yes there are stupid ebay sellers :banghead:
get this I buy two wheels, the seller bills me for shipping 55 bucks plus the cost of the wheels and then only ships one..........WTF...man. then I call him on it he says (D__B F__K) thats 55 per wheel but the invoice says 55 for shipping both. F___K I'm so pissed i feel like flying down there to F___K him up :banghead:Ok Ok anger management case yup I know cool off yep I know But WTF man !!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Ok and sorry if it offends you but beware scumbags lurking in the internet.

Yep he does

I will play his game till the second wheel is in my greasy hands then, I have a few friends that live abroad and we still look out for each others interests.Its good to have friends !

this is his ebay store http://stores.shop.ebay.ca/HDPARTSMANSTEVE__W0QQ_armrsZ1
I'm sorry i lost my temper and I vented on the site but come on who separates a shipment into two parts and askes for a second shipping price WTF, he knows he is Fn up

Last edited:
i had this same thing happen a bit back. eBay sellers like to make extra money off of shipping. in my case, i bought a set of jugs, head, valve cover and cam, and some other small bit (can't remember what). He insisted that i had to pay shipping for each item. I said "look, i can see separate for the heavy pieces. But just shove the little piece in with one of the heavier pieces." No. Fine, i said. Ship away.

Sure enough, showed up with the little piece shoved in one of the other boxes, even though i had paid for separate shipping. I told the guy that if he didn't refund my shipping for that item, i'd send ebay the whole email trail, and give him a bad review (which actually *costs* sellers now - a better rating means you pay less to ebay). Fixed that right up.

The only other ebay badness i've ever experienced was someone selling a left hand front caliper "in working order" that showed up with the piston seized in the caliper. When i complained to him, he sent me some other bits i wanted for free, so that was cool too.

yeah I know what you mean, all the sellers i have delt with have been 100% on the up and up, this guy was a bit weird to start with when I was bidding on it he was sending me what could be misconstrued as flack. But I was looking for a deal (like we all do) without pissing the guy off we settled for 380 plus 55 for shipping exactly what his invoice says. Anyways will wait for the other wheel and then slag the bugger down and dirty, yeah baby you got yers comin ............ er I mean I will report him to ebay with the email trail. lol:laugh:

I'm sorry i lost my temper and I vented on the site but come on who separates a shipment into two parts and askes for a second shipping price WTF, he knows he is Fn up

Hey man, dont apologize, venting is good. It keeps the acid from eating a hole in your stomach. Thanks for exposing this guy............BG

I had so many bad experiences with ebay that I only bid if it is local and I can go and buy in person. I ask first and if it is okay to pick up and if the answer is shipping only I don't bid. I did get forced into buying some parts that were not local and got totally screwed by sellers sending me trashed cyclinders. One even tried to hone one jug first then put grease over it to hide it. It came with chunks missing out of the fins and the head looked like it was underwater for 6 months. This was after asking if there were any issues since the photos were set up to hide the damage. I was told it was ready to install and run. He then tried to get me to claim it as shipping damage so he could file and get $ from the shipper. Once you get the items it is your dime to ship it back with trace to prove the scumbag gets it back. You eat the shipping both ways and ebay does nothing about the pukes attempting to rip you off. I used to deal with alot of music gear and had nothing but blown speakers shipped to me and walked on a bad local guitar buy to only see it relisted again to hopefully sell it to someone out of the area so it would be a hassle returning it. The neck was shot and the local pawn shop new it, especially after I won, showed and looked at it and told them to stick it. On the good side, I did get a few good deals but when something is listed correctly and everyone gets to see it you seldom walk away with bargains anymore.

Back