Finally, I'm Going Back To Work

ReycleBill

Part Time Tyrannicide
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
I've just agreed to take a job selling a new product called Nviroclean in Guilford and Davidson Counties and perhaps beyond. The company is located just outside of Greensboro in Randalman, North Carolina and is owned in-part by local NASCAR legend, Richard Petty.

While many see Nviroclean as little more than another floor drying product it's actually a toxin encapsulate that captures toxic liquid spills and removes them in minutes instead of hours or days like other floor drying agents. Then the clumps can be safely placed into your trash can and sent to the landfill according to the EPA.

And the best part is: unlike those other floor sweeping compounds, Nviroclean is reusable.

Nviroclean is also great for cleaning up grease spills in the kitchen or oil in the garage. The City of High Point already stocks Nviroclean to contain spills as do several area manufacturers and of course, the King:

If you'd like to order Nviroclean online it will soon be available at EzGreensboro.com along with a few other green products my new employers and I will soon be offering.

Stay tuned and I'll try to get you some really great deals by knocking off some of my commissions as soon as I figure out how much the products actually cost.

How did I do? Do you think I still need to work on my sales pitch?

So, when I put little piles of it all over the garage floor to clean up, will my cat go and shit a little turd on top of every pile, like he does with the kitty litter?:wtf:

Just asking. I know they do a lot of R&D for this stuff.:laugh:

So, when I put little piles of it all over the garage floor to clean up, will my cat go and shit a little turd on top of every pile, like he does with the kitty litter?:wtf:

You know, you've got me wondering. If I knew where my cat shits I'd test it and see but the feral little varmint won't let me get that close to her. I'll forward the question to my boss and see what she has to say about it.

I forwarded your question to my boss and she sent me the link to this video:

Now we know.

Dang! You are a salesman! No question too tough! Friggin cat went out 2 days ago and hasn't come back. Don't know if that will be an issue, since that usually means coyotes got 'em. That sux, and I think I'm gonna have to try some of that stuff. Let me know when you know what it costs, etc.

What's going to kill me is shipping costs-- I'm still trying to work that out.

I will let you know, the product is carried in 50 Walmart stores somewhere though I've no idea where. I'm just glad it's not in any Walmarts where I live. So far, everyone who has allowed me to demonstrate the product has bought it. The hard part is getting in the door.

Congratulations on the new job! I like the idea that you can clean it up with a kitty litter scoop and then re-use the rest on your next spill! It should last longer and save money!

Thanks! This is my first sales job so I'm more than a bit nervous. Not that I haven't done some sales before but never before was sales my primary job.

Congrats on employment! As one who's been in sales for years, you gotta ask for the sale at the end of the presentation (called a 'close'). You'll be surprised how many people will say 'okay'. Now, to go with that: when they say 'yup', STFU with the sales pitch! I once talked myself back out of a sale, could not believe what I was doing to myself. :wtf:

Congrats on employment! As one who's been in sales for years, you gotta ask for the sale at the end of the presentation (called a 'close'). You'll be surprised how many people will say 'okay'. Now, to go with that: when they say 'yup', STFU with the sales pitch! I once talked myself back out of a sale, could not believe what I was doing to myself. :wtf:

Thanks! Would you like to buy some?

Just practicing.... :bike:

Ha ...my Momma lives in Asheboro....dont think she needs the litter tho...unless to pick up after my brother......ha ha ha.....Good luck on the new profession. Kev.

Ha ...my Momma lives in Asheboro....dont think she needs the litter tho...unless to pick up after my brother......ha ha ha.....Good luck on the new profession. Kev.

Tell her it's good for grease spills in the kitchen and it's made right there in Randolph County where she lives. :shrug:

Congratulations on your new job gig! We've been using a similar product for years in the transmission shop I work at. I 'll get the name tomorrow.

Congratulations on your new job gig! We've been using a similar product for years in the transmission shop I work at. I 'll get the name tomorrow.

Thanks Jack, I'd love to know it.

Of note: While the company is owned in part by Richard Petty and the company is marketing towards shops and garages this product is better suited towards environmental clean-ups of the most toxic types of chemicals. There's even a marine grade that works on water.

If you run the type of shop when you walk on the spill all day after dumping the floor dry on the spill then this is NOT the product you need or want. But if you want to get the spill up right now then Nviroclean is the right product.

The biggest advantage to Nviroclean is that the EPA allows used Enviroclean to be dumped into any landfill no matter what the chemical that was cleaned up with it. For companies that deal in toxic waste disposal that is worth the cost alone. For example: Bio waste can be soaked up in Nviroclean and legally tossed into any municipal landfill without any other form of containment.

Yes, I find it hard to believe as well.

Jack, I just looked up APU "Clean Sweep" It's about half the price of the product I sell. If you're happy with it then keep using it. My product is more geared towards the chemical industry than the automotive industry.

Back