Finally! Mid Control Foot pegs

Are the mids with the bake pivot ready yet? Been checking your website daily to see if they're there, no luck yet

I spoke with Jon at Monstercraftsman last week. It seems there are 2 minor issues with the brake set up. First, it is possilble to drag the pegs if you have bike really leaned over. The current set up has solid pegs, which could lever the bike over. They need to figure out how to put pegs on that fold up. Secondly, there is a clearance issue with the brake and the kickstarter. Jon and the shop are committed to not selling the set up until they can make sure its bullett proof. Like you, I will be checking the forum daily.
Have a good one, Cranky Bunny

What's the word on these, everyone's been patiently waiting. It's the last thing I need for my build. Could you give us an estimated release.

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay on this item. It's literally on my desk and I look at it everyday so it's not on the back burner. We have are final design figured out and this item will go into production shortly and than we will always have it available and it will be a great product. Anyone can email me directly at any point in time for any reason as well!

Thanks

Jon

Monstercraftsman.com
Jon@monstercraftsman.com

Yay! I can't wait to buy a set! I've been checking your sight and this thread almost daily.
Thanks for the update Jon!

Yep. They are done. Just getting some tooling for mass production. Will be up on the site soon and pricing and full professional pics to come. Another fine product from Monstercraftsman.com

-these will also work great for forward controls and universal for any configuration. Details and pics to come.

Here's the spy photo-
spybrake.jpg

Any plans on making these available on the site? It would be great if there was a matching shift lever available as well. All of this together would make a great kit.

EDIT: Sorry I was on the previous page and didn't realize you had updated this, didn't mean to be pushy. Please do update this when they are available, I will race andyxs to be the first buyer.

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay on this item. It's literally on my desk and I look at it everyday so it's not on the back burner. We have are final design figured out and this item will go into production shortly and than we will always have it available and it will be a great product. Anyone can email me directly at any point in time for any reason as well!

Thanks

Jon

Monstercraftsman.com
Jon@monstercraftsman.com

I emailed them a while back and got basically the same response as this. I've been waiting to get my hands on a set....

Posted via Mobile

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the delay on this product! I've learned my lesson to never leak a pic of a future product that's not 100% ready for the market.:doh: We have great design and are looking forward to introducing the mid mount mechanism to you.

-Jon

Monstercraftsman.com
800-777-4721

what a shambles:doh: launch a product that hasn't been tested then keep everyone waiting for 18 months with no discernable progress :wtf:

Check out the mids that jump street makes. They are listed under the shops section. They look better than these ones plus you won't get dicked around for a year

Hey Guys,

Sorry again for the mix-up. We never had a mid control setup in production and someone leaked a picture of a prototype. It's a very bad idea to sell a non-folding mid peg setup to the masses. We are almost in production of a sweet folding peg mid setup that will accept a traditional brass or aluminum knurled peg. It Will also come with our steel bmx style peg that will have a grip on it or whatever you want to mount. Thanks again!

Back