Finally! Mid Control Foot pegs

Yeah back from the dead... :mad: These will never come out. It was november of 2011 when they first posted a teaser pic and said " all ready, just waiting for tooling for mass production" and then Jon's last post says there was never a mid control setup like that and that "someone" leaked a pic of a prototype. If you read the posts in this thread by monstercraftsman they are very conflicting....Sorry if I ranted a bit, I'm a little bitter. I've wanted a set of mids with the pivot since I first saw that teaser pic.
Edit: On a side note I've emailed monstercraftsman a few times about these mids and got the same generic responses that are earlier in the thread... Stuff like "its literally on my desk I look at it everyday" and "just finishing up final changes" etc. I've called their shop three or four times and got no answer as well..

Via facebook april 27:
Me:
I'm lost now. I've been waiting patiently for the mid stance brake lever/peg to be available since the pics leaked out on xs650.com. Today I decided it was time to quit waiting and order a hhb brake pivot and now you tell me its available? What is true? Cause I looked and I can't find it on the monstercraftsman site..... help.

Monstercraftsman:
No it's not true. We are getting a folding mechanism machine and than will launch the whole unit. That's why we didn't launch the kit because it is awesome and people will love it, but it really needs to be folding.

Back