Free - Floating Tool(s)

Halloweenie

Bearded Banjo Brawler
Reaction score
There is something that worked well in the scooter community that I'd sure like to bring here. There are good people on this board, littlebill for one, who go out of their way to lend a hand to those in need, so I'd like to repay the community in at least a small way (I could use the karma).

I have a stock rotor puller.

Here's the deal. I am not selling it, but if you need it to do your PMA install, just speak up and cover $5 for USPS postage and you can have it. The only caveat I have is this, when you are done with it, come back to this thread and offer the same thing. If more than one person needs it, then we can make a queue/list.

Anyone doing a PMA in the near future?

tool tool who's got the puller? Wisconsin?

Have one on the way with my new rebuilt rotor, no need for this one. Thanks anyway Bandit.

Last edited:
I don't see why not, although cleoncleon messaged me a week or so ago that he wanted it next. Any idea what the shipping from Arizona to BC would be?

Yo, I am OK now. I ended up ordering the tool from XSMike's Canadian shop. It is good to have all the tools at hand anyways, especially given the nature of those rotors. I hope to do some di-secting on the old one and perhaps get it re-wound and kept as a spare...
So I am withdrawing my request. Excellent idea, keep on using the pulling tool....:)

I should be able to ship it out to the next person tomorrow, i have help using it today, sorry i took so long i banged up my shoulder in an accident a little over a week ago, nothing major, just slowed me way down working on anything, but with the help today we'll pop the 3 off i need to remove and i'm not sure who was next in line but let me know, pm me with the name and address, and put a reply here too, thanks
Dave

Back