1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Free - Floating Tool(s)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Halloweenie, Aug 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. theDQG

theDQG XS650 Addict

Need the rotor puller, so I'll get in line. Please give me a heads up when it's available.

2. theDQG

theDQG XS650 Addict

I have the rotor puller now, so if anyone needs it, just PM me.

3. Dumbmonkey

Dumbmonkey XS650 Enthusiast

Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to post to let anyone interested know that I have the rotor puller. I'm waiting on my new PMA, which I'm hoping will be here in the next week or two. If anyone needs the tool desperately, please let me know and I can get it to you, I just would like to be first to get it back if my PMA shows up in the meantime.
    Thanks!

4. SpoogeMCMM

SpoogeMCMM XS650 Addict

I need it next please! Waiting on my PMA to come in and I dont wanna have to buy a tool to use once. Thanks guys! This is such a great idea.

5. Dumbmonkey

Hi!
    I responded to your PM. You are definitely next in line! I'm hoping my PMA arrives soon so I don't hold anyone else up.
    cc

6. SpoogeMCMM

SpoogeMCMM XS650 Addict

Thanks DM. I cant wait, my PMA will be here in a couple days! So whenever you're ready let me know!

7. BB62

BB62 XS650 Member

Does anyone know if the rotor puller is still floating around? If it is I would definitely be interested in getting in line for it. Thanks and cheers!

8. Dumbmonkey

Hey there!
    I've got the puller if you need it. PM me your address, and I'll get it out to you. I'll let you know the shipping charges once it's in transit.
    CC

9. MaxPete

MaxPete Lucille, Betty & Demi - I suggest but THEY decide. XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

This is a terrific thing you've done Halloweenie. My ST1300 site has a similar initiative for a set of tools to do various complex tasks on that bike. Works like a charm!

Pete

10. MaxPete

MaxPete Lucille, Betty & Demi - I suggest but THEY decide. XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Yup, that's the name of the chap who started this whole thread coming up on 5 years ago. I haven't seen him on the forum myself, but he must be a good guy to have come up with such a great idea.

Bob Kelly III and Halloweenie like this.
  11. BadMoto

BadMoto XS650 Dummy

And I see the goodness is rubbing along too....

12. Ccanady

Ccanady XS650 Addict

I didnt want to start a new thread cause i figured it would be appropriate to ask here. Anyone up for volunteering a frame jig so i can get my hardtail welded on?

13. figure8

figure8 XS650 Guru

You still have the puller?

14. BB62

BB62 XS650 Member

I actually have it currently. You need it? I'm all done with my PMA swap.

figure8 likes this.
  15. figure8

figure8 XS650 Guru

Just asking for someone who may need it soon, glad to see it's still going strong!

16. Halloweenie

Halloweenie Bearded Banjo Brawler

Thank you kindly. I used to be on here daily, but due to my worsening medical condition, I've been forced off of the road permanently. There is a bit of a happy ending, though; I've moved from Pennsylvania to Hawai'i. No more ice and snow for me.

Oh, and I'm quite pleased that the tool sharing still going, I never thought it would go this long. Thank you very much for participating everyone!

17. MaxPete

Well, it sounds like one step back and two steps forward BBB - keep at it!

Pete

Halloweenie likes this.
  18. hooper87

hooper87 XS650 Member

I would like to use the rotor puller when available. thanks. Allerton Iowa

19. hooper87

hooper87 XS650 Member

I currently have the puller and have finished what I need it for so whomever would like it send me a pm.

gggGary and MaxPete like this.